A game for real men

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. I don't mean to exclude the Earth-2.net ladies (and DW can have the final say on this one since it's his game), but the rules of the game are that you'd have to willingly have sex with these women. So unless you're a lesbian or bi, Selina, I'm not sure your picks count.

Then again, Jenny has a list of ladies she'd sleep with and she isn't bisexual, so maybe it's okay for you to play along. ;)

Edited by Yoda

Hmm. I don't mean to exclude the Earth-2.net ladies (and DW can have the final say on this one since it's his game), but the rules of the game are that you'd have to willingly have sex with these women. So unless you're a lesbian or bi, Selina, I'm not sure your picks count.

Guess I didn't read the rules carefully. Maybe if the rules said "Choose a woman who's over the hill who's so hot, you don't have to be a guy to think so."

If not, bummer. Because I had good ones :angel:

If that's the case, if you'd really sleep with your choices even though you're not bisexual, feel free to play along. But if you're simply choosing sexy older women, sorry.

If not, bummer. Because I had good ones :angel:

You did! Glenn Close is hot! I loved her short stint in The Shield.

She's one of those ladies who got more attractive as she got older.