MLB

Guest TFG1Mike

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051
So, I can't comment on the Red Sox because my team isn't in the playoffs? When was that decided?

Even as a joke, I hate that BS retort.

LOL

you can comment on anything ya want James. I'm just pointing out the fact that the Sox are in the playoffs and the Braves are sittin at home on their collective asses.

So, I can't comment on the Red Sox because my team isn't in the playoffs? When was that decided?

LOL

you can comment on anything ya want James. I'm just pointing out the fact that the Sox are in the playoffs and the Braves are sittin at home on their collective asses.

Not making the playoffs and losing in the playoffs equal pretty much the same thing: failure.

Boston is going to find that out in a few days.

Guest DCAUFan1051

LOL

Not making the playoffs and losing in the playoffs equal pretty much the same thing: failure.

I doubt that the Rays will fall just like the Hawks Fell to the Celtics!!!!!

LOL

I doubt that the Rays will fall just like the Hawks Fell to the Celtics!!!!!

The fact that the Hawks won 3 games in that series should be an embarrassment to Boston. I mean, for chrissakes, the Hawks won THIRTY FEWER GAMES than the Celtics did, and it took them seven games to beat them? No one expected the Hawks to win any games in that series, but those three wins gave that franchise and its fanbase a kickstart that they can use to ride into this season. Just seeing the Philips Arena packed to the max like that was more than enough to make me thrilled with their showing in the postseason. And Boston will not repeat this year. They lost key players and they are getting very old and the East is getting better and better.

Oh, and how 'bout them Red Sox? Losing 6-1 again.

In all honesty, I'm shocked the Sox even made it this far. They've been hit by injuries so hard, they're almost literally held together with chewing gum, sticky tape and faith. I'm a lifelong Sox fan, and I'm still rooting for them, but even I'm tickled to see the Rays doing what they've been doing all year.

Guest DCAUFan1051

SERIES TIED 3-3 in your face all you Rays fans the RED SOX are here to stay.

the Rays can go back to the bottom of the AL East Where the fucking belong

Game 7 tomorrow night woooohooooo

Bostons comeback kids will do it again 2 years in a row Red Sox World Series Champs

Guest DCAUFan1051
Boston's going to win it. It just wasn't meant to be for the Rays, even though they deserve a World Series more than Boston does by about 15 trillion miles.

I so diagree James granted Boston has won twice in the last four years but we're making up for lost time and those damn yankees lol Boston deserves to defend just as anyone else deseves to defend. The Rays deserve a chance just like anyone else but as I said in previous posts for the majority of their franchise history they've been in last place. Now if the Rays managed to pull the winning streak that they did this year next year by all means they'd be great for a WS run..... but honestly one year of good performance out of like 9 bad ones. That just aint happening.

And before anyone gets on me about the Red Sox losing streak through the years they also have consistant winning streaks as well. but I don't think that they've ever been out of the Top 3 positions in the AL East.

While I admit the Rays did pick up the pace this year and they were divisional Champs which was great but I truly believe that was due to a name change and a uniform color change lol. They do have some good players but the fact still remains that Boston is the Golden Team right now.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED SOX!!!!!!!

I so diagree James granted Boston has won twice in the last four years but we're making up for lost time and those damn yankees lol Boston deserves to defend just as anyone else deseves to defend. The Rays deserve a chance just like anyone else but as I said in previous posts for the majority of their franchise history they've been in last place. Now if the Rays managed to pull the winning streak that they did this year next year by all means they'd be great for a WS run..... but honestly one year of good performance out of like 9 bad ones. That just aint happening.

:ph34r:

I'm just about the definition of a casual fan and I was feeling the goosebumps there. Incredible game. WOOOOoooooo