Sign in to follow this  
Chops

Guess the character

In the first series of Wolverine comics, who is the ONLY person that Wolverine admits being afraid of?

In part one of "Not Dead Yet" (Wolverine #119) Logan acknowledges that The White Ghost (McLeish) is the only man on earth with a better than 50/50 chance of killing him. Though he never actually admits to being afraid of him. Is that who you're thinking of?

EDIT:

Never mind. It's Cyber.

In part one of "Not Dead Yet" (Wolverine #119) Logan acknowledges that The White Ghost (McLeish) is the only man on earth with a better than 50/50 chance of killing him. Though he never actually admits to being afraid of him. Is that who you're thinking of?

EDIT:

Never mind. It's Cyber.

Yes it is Cyber. I figured you'd like that one since you are high on bone claw Wolvie.

Yeah. I knew I knew it too, but it didn't hit me until right after I posted the thing about McLeish.

Anyway, who were the original members of The Six? (There have been several groups to use this name, but I'm not giving out any hints... yet.)

Sweet,

Who destroyed Cerebro and why?

Which time? Cerebro's been destroyed more than once.

It was between uncanny 300 and 360,

Didn't Cerebro get destroyed during the Zero Tolerance storyline around XM 65-70? I would have to go with Bastion then.

It was Banshee.

He dismantled Cerebro in the "Phalanx Covenant" storyline because he didn't want Cerebro to become infected by the Phalanx collective thus putting at risk yet to be indentified/contacted mutants. UXM #316, I believe.

What do I win?

It was Banshee.

He dismantled Cerebro in the "Phalanx Covenant" storyline because he didn't want Cerebro to become infected by the Phalanx collective thus putting at risk yet to be indentified/contacted mutants. UXM #316, I believe.

What do I win?

That is correct.

And you win an old sock of mine, that I use to entertain the cats with.

Here's a new question, also X-Men related.

When Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Kitty Pryde returned to the X-Men after Excalibur disbanded, Kitty was abducted by a group of "X-Men". Name them.

could it be

The grey king, chaos, landslide, crux, rapture and mercury.

Exactly. One of the more misguided ideas in X-Men lore, I think but since we were on the topic of Cerebro... Balls in your court, Ragenerok.

they weren't the worst idea. Wouldn't mind seeing them again.

Who was Omega Red's predecessor?

edit - Ok its been a few days and no ones got it so here's a clue

Its in an issue of cable.