you're welcome

Skyle

"She was recently at Comic-Con in San Diego, admiring Batman sketches and revealing a love for comic books and superhero and fantasy films since childhood. And of the Comic-Con attendees she says, "They're not nerds. They're just passionate." She's even spent all day just watching Austin Green play Gears of War.

So Megan Fox is a hottie who likes comic books, video games, and girls, and possesses 'the libido of a 15-year-old boy.'"

mfxxx__oPt.jpg

(Source: GQ, Perez)

:wub:

She's attractive in that young Hollywood sort of way, but that isn't really my thing.

What if we dye her hair red?

Though I prefer redheads, I like dark hair, too. So it isn't that.

She has this empty stare, which is a look that's all too common amongst young starlets these days. Even when she's in character, it looks like nothing is going on upstairs. That, plus she's too damn thin.

If she sticks around Hollywood, I'm betting I'll find her more attractive in 10-15 years.

This site always cracks me up when the attractiveness (or "lack of") is talked about with regards to famous people. It's like I'm living in bizarro world.... The conversation shouldn't be "would I do her" it should be "how many clydesdales would it take to rip me off her".

On topic, wasn't Skyle's original post meant to illustrate that she might actually be more than what your first impression of her is? She doesn't look like someone who would give a shit about fans, so this puts her up a notch for me.

Exactly, how can the same people rating the fuckability of women in their 40's and 50's (and that was most of the people in that thread) then say "oh, I'm so fucking awesome and down to earth that I don't think Megan Fox is fuckable".

That's a pretty hefty assumption to make. Perhaps you haven't seen my last 57 avatars. We all have the certain celebrities that we like. In the case of Megan Fox, she strikes me as an attractive girl that does absolutely nothing for me. Deal with it.

I hate when people feel the need to justify their tastes. If you like her, that's fine, but to act so offended because we're not all drooling over her is kinda silly. Different people have different tastes.

Exactly, how can the same people rating the fuckability of women in their 40's and 50's (and that was most of the people in that thread) then say "oh, I'm so fucking awesome and down to earth that I don't think Megan Fox is fuckable".

Who said anything like that?

To restate my original post, she is attractive, but not my type. Personally, I'm attracted to punk and goth girls, geeky girls in glasses and the girl next door type. I like redheads, big busts and curves.

If you want a list of young-ish female stars I swoon over, some of whom go against my preferred body type, here you go: Scarlett Johansson, Laura Prepon, Drew Barrymore, Christina Ricci, Selma Blair and Milla Jovovich, just to name a few.

Yeah, if you want lists, I've got a ton.

Kate Beckinsale

Billie Piper

Rachel Stevens

3 out of 5 of the Spice Girls

Kylie Minogue

Anne Hathaway

Evangeline Lilly

About 80% of the women you see in wrestling

The entire female cast of Buffy

To restate my original post, she is attractive, but not my type. Personally, I'm attracted to punk and goth girls, geeky girls in glasses and the girl next door type. I like redheads, big busts and curves.

You love Barbara Gordon!

MaxPower is right -- I was pointing out the cool fact that Megan Fox, who looks like the typical bitch in hs who'd make fun of the geeks, was actually defended the geeks, and maybe is one of them (us).

That, and I'd lick her.