Episode 38

RSS

Just because there are no more episodes of Superman: The Animated Series and Gotham Knights to review doesn't mean James and Mike are done discussing it. Listen in as the duo reminisces about some of the best and worst moments from the two series. And of course, Ian Wilson is back with some of his favorite moments from World's Finest Podcast. [ 1:43:02 || 47.1 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.worldsfinestpodcast.com/episodes/wfp_038.mp3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James: Are you sure its there?

Mike: Yes Now keep squeezing my monkey

LMFAO!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am still laughing

TEEN TITANS ISN'T PART OF THE DCAU, LOL

I forgot about the Married With Children comment, please do that, it would be awesome, especially when viewing the DVD's with the crap ass new theme song..UGHHH

Guest DCAUFan1051

EXCELLENT EPISODE

I know this will be debated but if you take out Static and Zeta WFP is half over :laugh:

Not saying that you shouldn't review those shows and I know that you are but think about it as far as main DC Characters the DCAU shows are:

Batman

Superman

Gotham Knights

shows above are done.

Batman Beyond

Justice League

JLU

so techinally not counting SS and Zeta WFP is half over as far as covering the shows :cry:

:blush:

I'm actually surprised Ian didn't include my impersonation of Sgt. Mills from "Prototype" in there, which I think is my best one. :D

And my impersonation of the Johnnie Cochran stand-in was pretty good, too.

Good actors are usually good at impersonations. I was watching Kevin Spacey and Gabriel Byrne do impersonations on "Inside the Actor's Studio" and it was awesome.

I'm actually surprised Ian didn't include my impersonation of Sgt. Mills from "Prototype" in there, which I think is my best one. :D

Good actors are usually good at impersonations. I was watching Kevin Spacey and Gabriel Byrne do impersonations on "Inside the Actor's Studio" and it was awesome.

Spacey was actually a stand-up comedian and impressionist before he was an actor. He does one of the funniest Christopher Walkens I've ever heard. :laugh:

Kevin Spacey is an awesome actor. I'll watch anything that he is in even Superman Returns lol :)

And i was very surprised to hear about the Flash. But i think it will be cool to see Barry Allen as the Flash because i got into the Flash because of Wally West. And now I'm going to have to pick up all of the Crisis books LOL but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Shit, I actually thought that was in there. I know for a fact that I ripped that clip. Ah well, at least I got Cochrane in there. Although I did cut down the "burns through ice" clip....

I'm a bad clips monkey.... :shakehead: