Everything DC

JackFetch

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second, why is Batman all the sudden a happy go lucky guy that throws jokes around like he's in a Marvel movie?

Perhaps Snyder can only work in extremes with these characters. He went way too far one way and when there was an overwhelmingly negative reaction to it he went wildly extreme in the other direction.

The Flash bits seem to be overcompensating, although it's not like he can't be humorous. I just don't find him funny. It's like part Paul Rudd Scott Lang, part Peter Parker. His costume looks stupid.

Aquaman looks ill. Honestly nothing about the trailer wowed me as a movie. I liked the "I'm real when I need to be" line, but that's not necessarily going to get me buying a ticket.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Affleck names the title of the movie.

“The movie I think is going to be called ‘The Batman’. At least that’s what we’re going with right now. I might change it… That’s about all I got right now. We’re working on the script, the script is going well, I’m really excited about it.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXyb3dAQGoI 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...