Sign in to follow this  
JackFetch

Everything DC

12 hours ago, Dan said:

For this performance of Crisis on Infinite Earths, the role of Barry Allen/Linda Lee Danvers will be filled by Oliver Queen.

HAHA!

I will be curious to see how they adapt Stargirl, especially when she is a legacy character of three different Golden Age superheroes. Assuming the audience for a TV show is bigger than the audience for JSA, how much of the history can they adapt without getting too bogged down in continuity?

Personally, I would love to see the entire history adapted, but that's just me, and I admit I am probably in the minority.

(She is a legacy character for Stripsey, the Star-Spangled Kid and Starman.)

I would love to see them stick to the single stories that aren't starring Batman and Superman. Just have them cameo and don't focus on the actors playing them. The next Batman movie needs to be scrapped until they have a clear vision with this company. 

1 hour ago, JackFetch said:

I would love to see them stick to the single stories that aren't starring Batman and Superman. 

Just like the live action shows...B&S are reserved only for animation

...Yeahhh, that looks pretty cool. I'd say it's the first cool trailer of 2019.

I hope the filmmakers are smart enough not to get us rooting for an eventual mass murderer (even if he isn't real), but I cannot say this doesn't look intriguing.

Upon first hearing about this movie my reaction was a mixture of "Why" and "Meh." The teaser photos started to interest me in the project, but I was still in the "Why" / "Meh" camp. When the trailer dropped I was intrigued, but was still on the fence in terms of seeing it in the cinema. Then I watched it with Shana, and seeing the trailer through her eyes really turned me around on the movie.

What really gets me is the laugh, more than anything. I don't think anyone outside of Hamill and Ledger has really had a good laugh until now. 

I wish they would put an Elseworlds logo on it and get that brand going so we get more stories like this. I really want writers and directors to be able to play with character lore. Imagine the stories we could get.