Sign in to follow this  
JackFetch

Everything DC

24 minutes ago, JackFetch said:

Is Robbie coming back?

Yeah, she was announced first.

I don't understand. If you want to distance yourself from the first one and even refer to it as a reboot, why would you bring back a lot of the cast and characters? 

I have a feeling this is going to be akin to Heath Ledger being announced as the Joker. The news attracts scorn from those unaware that the guy can act.

Nicholas Hoult probably would've stepped up to do a good job, but I'm glad Pattinson hit the landing. He just has a better profile for Batman IMO. 

23 hours ago, The Master said:

When I watched Twilight: Breaking Dawn for the Tranquil Tirades episode that never happened, they had a short flashback of Edward as a vampire vigilante. The rest of the movie was painfully bad, I thought he played that well. He might actually be good in that role.

He couldn't possibly be worse than Batffleck.

Hope the rumors that Josh Gad will be the Penguin are false though. He is to me what James Corden is to Ian.

For the record, I don't think Affleck is a bad Batman by any stretch, merely he's in the cowl in 2-3 films that haven't been critically acclaimed.

I've heard mixed things about Gad - I reserve comment until I actually see him do something.

My reaction is more positive now than it was when Batfleck was announced way back when. Not that I have anything against Affleck as an actor, but he's pretty recognizable as himself, the actor. Pattinson is too, but strikes a better look in my opinion.

Re-watched "Wake The Dead" from JLU. Two observations:

1. The ending is one of the saddest I have seen.

2. Superman is extremely reckless in the opening minutes of the fight.

Great episode.