What other forums do y’all visit?

Aaron Robinson

It’s occurred to me recently that I spend copious amounts of my Internet surfing time just looking through different forums. I think I just like seeing other people’s opinions on things I like and dislike, considering I don’t really have many friends in real life who share my interests.

I habitually surf:

Gamespite 1up writer Jeremy Parish’s blog/weekly gaming article thing. Wherein people gush about Mega Man and Chrono Trigger.

RPG Fan Wherein people talk about RPGs.

The Oratory Wherein people talk seriously about wrestling. Although I don’t post there as often these days since I don’t really watch that much wrestling.

And occasionally I'll take a quick gander at the Penny Arcade forums too.

But how about you guys? Is earth-2.net the only forum you surf regularly, or are there other forums you like to visit?

The Oratory Wherein people talk seriously

Sorry, but this one got a laugh out of me.

This is the only forum I visit regularly anymore. I visit the Morphorums once a week or so, but that place is pretty much dead. Sometimes I'll visit the occasional music forum here or there, but I don't really have the time or the patience that I used to. Most video game people annoy the piss out of me, so I stay out of those places too.

I did used to visit the RFgeneration forums for game trades and collection stuff, but I haven't been there in forever. I just looked at my profile and it's extremely out of date.

Click here if you want to see what my game collection looked like a few years ago.

Just this one and the Horror Mall Forums.

I occasionally pop into Pop Syndicate to check in on Mail Order Zombie and Cinema Diabolica, though not often enough.

I used to be kind of prolific on Rue Morgue's boards but have kind of become a ghost there. Not as fun as it used to be now that a bunch of the classic mainstays have backed off a bit.

Used to do Millarworld first before I realized it was populated by a bunch of jerks for the most part.

The Oratory, along with most everyone else here. Not a lot of wrestling talk now a days, simply because wrestling is almost as bad as it was in 1995.

The Spoony Experiment forums. A place to praise our Spoony Overlord, a video game/movie/all around geek culture video reviewer.

I used to visit Echostation, a Star Wars related site with a great group of posters, but it died a slow painful death after Lucas raped our childhood.

The Spoony Experiment forums. A place to praise our Spoony Overlord, a video game/movie/all around geek culture video reviewer.

Man, I took one look at that place and never returned again. I enjoy Spoony’s videos but his forums are terrifying.

Really? I find them an intoxicating bouquet of insanity and...well, insanity. But at least their polite when they rip your heart out.