Saw 6

• 4 months later...
Twisted Pictures producer Mark Burg dropped some big "Saw"-related news today: "Shawnee Smith [as Amanda] is in 'Saw VI.' There are several new characters. Also, this movie is a lot more violent than the previous five. Lastly, we have traps that pit victims against each other like the opening of 'Saw V.' Could be the best script yet!"

Kevin Greutert is at the helm of this entry which is said to begin lensing in Toronto on March 30th. Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton penned the script. Plot details have not been revealed at the time of this writing.

Saw VI is scheduled to hit theaters on October 23.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=53873

Well of course no plot details have been revealed, a movie has to have a plot first.

You damn right.

Rita from Dexter or as I call her "I'll do any movie when the cheque clears" will be the main character and after the absoulute abysmal Saw V which made no sense and wasn't entertaining in the slightest I really hope the end of this movie has "And Mr benn left the dress up shop for another day another adventure just a change of outfit away"

Even the fans of these movies must now be saying:

Why the fuck do we watch this anymore!?

Well of course no plot details have been revealed, a movie has to have a plot first.

In fairness, the first movie was very good.

Had it ended after Part 1, it would be viewed as a classic in my always humble opinion.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...