Episode 60

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, DW has disposed of Desmond Reddick and taken the reins of the show for the week. In his endless onslaught of Dubs-ery, he reviews the first issues of Epilogue and Crossed, as well as the trade paperback Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash. He then extensively reviews Slipknot's newest album All Hope is Gone before moving on to the most epic Brainscan yet: The History of Survival Horror. Tunes include: "Final Destination" by Within Temptation, "Beginning of the End" by Spineshank, "Till We Die" by Slipknot, "ORT" by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, "I Want Love" by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn as Melissa Williamson and "Dead Memories" by Slipknot. [ 1:17:26 || 35.4 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_060.mp3

Dubs Media!! Will edit in thoughts accordingly.

- The Nickelback tease was awesome!

- Freddy vs Jason wasn't a critical success? What's not to love about Kreuger bouncing Voorhees around a facility like a pinball?!? Or the acting of Kelly Rowland?!?

- Despite my indie leanings, I quite like Stone Sour.

- What was that about the Gamecube?!? I think my dormant Nintendo fanboyism has just awoken.....

- Why would horror games be third person at all? I tried playing Resident Evil on a friend's XBox and the controls were god-awful.

- I miss Dubs Media already...

- Bah, I thought the Horror Mall advert would be Dubs doing a Canadian accent! Actually I didn't, but it's weird hearing Des for the first time with about 10 minutes of the show left to go.

- Yikes, haven't dropped any feedback for the last two shows. Methinks I should email.

Good stuff! Am loving the variation of the past few shows!

Ha, loved the intro Desrick!

EDIT: And you sneaked the Roddy Piper byte in there!

Ian, you played Resident Evil on an X-Box? Are you sure? 5 is going to be the first Resident Evil to come out for any Microsoft system.

This was lots of fun. Hope to do it again sometime.

Ian, you played Resident Evil on an X-Box? Are you sure? 5 is going to be the first Resident Evil to come out for any Microsoft system.

Having scoured the internet and called my friend for confirmation, it was actually the Gamecube update. Bit odd that I'd find it hard as I was in the minority of people that really liked the Gamecube/N64 controls, but I really couldn't move about for love or money.

Guest DCAUFan1051

:ot:

LOL I know Des but I was just sayin.... could've been a different song then photograph

is it the band members personally you have a problem with?, the music overall? or both?

At least they're problems if they have any aren't as public as Scott Stapp's were when Creed was still around lol