Sign in to follow this  
ragernok2002

X-Box 360 problems

My second box is headed back to Microsoft after its DVD drive pussed out on me. Hoorayyyy

Fortunately, I've got a buddy with a spare 360. He's loaning it until mine is back.

Why does my 360 feel like scratching all my discs?? :grumble:

Brothers In Arms is useless know cause its got a nice scratch on it. Fuck it

Do you stand the Box up on end, or does it lay flat on the surface? I would never in a million years stand it upright because everyone I know who has done that has said that it causes discs to get scratched up.

Do you stand the Box up on end, or does it lay flat on the surface? I would never in a million years stand it upright because everyone I know who has done that has said that it causes discs to get scratched up.

Mine has stood on it's end since I bought it. Both of them actually, and they have never scratched a disc. They are made to stand up, or lay down. The only way I've heard of them scratching discs is if you move the console while it's on.

Mine has stood on it's end since I bought it. Both of them actually, and they have never scratched a disc. They are made to stand up, or lay down. The only way I've heard of them scratching discs is if you move the console while it's on.

thats the thing I never move it

I stand mine upright, it's been that way for about six months, and none of my discs were scratched up. The only time I've ever seen a 360 scratch up a disc was when my friend had it upright in the middle of his floor and accidentally knocked it over while a game was spinning.

I've had three 360s, and never had any RROD or other problems with any of them.

I guess the force is just on my side.

to be honest this whole thing is just giving me a futher reason to buy an elite, I have about 8 or 9 games to trade as well so that would take the sting out of the price

yeah, but I want to be able to use the installing games to hard disk option when the new update comes out, plus game or gamestop would give me less for the console without the hard drives or I could opt for the 60gb model. Hmmm choices, choices

My 360 just died the same day I got Fable2 and Deadspace and 7 days before Fallout 3.

There is no emoticon to describe what I am feeling right now.

{update}And now its working again

:huh:

{update} Its totally fucked

My 360 just died the same day I got Fable2 and Deadspace and 7 days before Fallout 3.

There is no emoticon to describe what I am feeling right now.

{update}And now its working again

:huh:

{update} Its fucked, I can't play games that need the DVD drive but Xbpx Arcade seems ok

That's what happened to mine last time, you need to send it off which is quite shit.

2 to 1000!