• 2 months later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Des on Bruce Wayne's love-making abilities:

9 hours ago, Dread said:

Also: real talk. Bruce Wayne is not a generous lover. If it's double digits it's because he can't ejaculate because all he can think about it his mother's pearls hitting pavement.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Will on an Aunt May-themed Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel:

2 hours ago, dc20willsave said:

Sony is already planning both a sequel and a spin-off featuring the female Spider Heroes.

So, probably Gwen Stacy and Peni Parker BUT considering that Lily Tomlin is vicing Aunt May in this film, I am so there for an appearance by Spider Ma'am!

• 8 months later...

Preston on seeing Sami Zayn being jobbed out (again) live:

3 hours ago, Preston said:

The greatest picture from last night. You can look right above Alexander's elbow pad to see my arms up, booing the shit out of Sami Zayn being jobbed out in four minutes and my darling bride telling me to shut the fuck up.

IMG_20190820_092935.jpg

• 1 month later...

Tom on Star Trek's repeated use of actors in different roles:

1 hour ago, Stavros said:

I was attempting the justify the unified theory of related characters but then thought, what about actors like Jeffry Combs who play roles across multiple races? Surely they can't be related?

But perhaps Combsian DNA isn't random. You see, in TNGs The Chase we see that all humanoid life shares a common ancester, so maybe that DNA reoccurs across the species, in ferengi, andorian and Vorta. We know the founders manipulated the Vorta dna. And of course, we know the common ancestor evolves into the Founders, since they are both played by Salome Jens.

I'd like my no-prize please.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...