Episode 40

RSS

Guest DCAUFan1051
Still not on UK iTunes though. My ipods so shredded today what with system restarts and fails that I'm terrified to even try to sync it right now, but for WFP I'll risk it.

what about using the earth-2.net toolbar? I've used that several times it works good granted you can't fast forward but still it's another way to listen.

Still not on UK iTunes though. My ipods so shredded today what with system restarts and fails that I'm terrified to even try to sync it right now, but for WFP I'll risk it.

what about using the earth-2.net toolbar? I've used that several times it works good granted you can't fast forward but still it's another way to listen.

Eh, I'm in the middle of an Uncanny X-cast right now, I most want WFP to drive home to after work.

Guest DCAUFan1051

James:

the JL episode you were trying to think of is Maid Of Honor with the princess and vandal savage

Mike: Supermarket Sweep used to run on the PAX network I'm not sure if it's still on but I know when I was living in a 1 room studio back in 2002 and watched it on a B&W TV

Mike, I tried downloading the show from the E2 mainpage, and it's only 6MB/6+ minutes long. The file on WFP.com is fine, but just in case, you should check the file posted on the E2 mainpage.

That's odd. The file on Earth-2.net is linked directly from WorldsFinestPodcast.com.

I'm testing the link on Earth-2.net right now, and it looks fine.

I'm watching the episode 'Heroes' and that general the douche bag of a friend keeps talking to, General Norman I think and I am picking up a Hitler vibe. Could be his beard? It looks like the toothbrush style as worn by Charlie Chaplin and sadly Adolf Hitler. Am I just making this up or did anybody else pick up on this too?

Guest DCAUFan1051

it's amazing to me how short Batman Beyond will be in the the long run on WFP I just went through all of season 1 on DVD last night.

Mike even said it would be episode 49 of WFP when they review Return Of The Joker

10 WFP episodes for the entire series that's shocking.

I truly believe JL/ JLU will put mike and james's time into 3/3 and a half hours each episode because of the fact that there will be six episodes each WFP Episode. Also the fact that there's a lot to talk about in reviewing these.

Will Justice League and JLU leave mike and James voiceless after each episode? hmmm it's E-2 The Show Episode 198: Disney all over again

MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D

Guest DCAUFan1051
Once I get my DVD ripping and video editing programs working properly again, I will start work on at least five new music videos--two of which will have DCAU programs/movies as the source material.

wayyy cool I wish they'd make a cartoon series based off the time after grayson left leading up to Batman Beyond that would have been cool

Guest DCAUFan1051

I figured I'd add this little bit of info here instead of bumping the episode 39 thread up

on the Season 3 BBeyond DVD set disc 2 has a close up look at several episodes the call parts 1 & 2 was included in this featurette and Bruce Timm specifically states that his rule for Batman Beyond was that it takes place 50 years in the future from right now whenever now is.

I know I've posted about this before but at least now mike and james don't have to number crunch the math to figure it out :D

I haven't listened to all of it, but did you guys rag on whoever drew Magma and made him CLayface's brother? Poor Character design there. BUt since the ep is basically a ripoff of the FF I guess the character designs can be a ripoff as well.

I do agree that Meltdown should've been a 2 parter, so much shit happens, and if I remember correct they stree the point that Freeze is immortal so the end wasn't really the end of him.

I need to listen to the rest of it.