Vote

JackFetch

I'm pro-Dragon. Doesn't mean I'm pro-Palin though. Oh-ho!

Our dragons don't wear lipstick. But yeah, go vote, all you Yankee-Doodle-Dandies - I've been following this election for so long that I just want it to end!

Imagine how you'd feel if you were here. Eleven more hours and this whole thing can be over.

I'm pro-Dragon. Doesn't mean I'm pro-Palin though. Oh-ho!

Our dragons don't wear lipstick. But yeah, go vote, all you Yankee-Doodle-Dandies - I've been following this election for so long that I just want it to end!

Imagine how you'd feel if you were here. Eleven more hours and this whole thing can be over.

That's what we said in 2000, too...

I'm very happy with the outcome. I just wish there wasn't so much hatred coming from the losing side. McCain was trying to congratulate him with humility and grace, and they started booing him.

Yeah. McCain was trying to end the campaign on a classy note, and that crowd wouldn't let him.

McCain's always been a class act, he's obviously struggled against the smear tactics of his own party and he's clearly understood and tried to explain several times that Obama is not a Muslim Terrorist Marxist Goat Lover. I've got a ton of respect for McCain. Palin I've no time for, but if McCain had won this election I'd have been at least confidant in the convictions and abilities of the President, something that hasn't been the case for a while.

Was the music at the end of McCain's speech from a Jerry Bruckheimer film?

I honestly think McCain wasn't running his own campaign. That's why he seemed to not like or know what was going on, and had disagreements with Palin. Whoever was running it, was doing it for Palin and the "core" republicans.

My mom said "Lord help us", and "get your guns, because we are going to need them" when Obama won. Honestly, people who believe what they are told at church about politics shouldn't be allowed to vote. I've spent more time trying to explain how he isn't a Muslim or communist to bible thumpers these last few weeks than I really should have. My sister showed me a text message she got saying how Obama is the anti Christ. I really fucking hate religions and the fear and lies they spread.