A Declaration

When I eventually take over the world and rule as its benevolent dictator, I will order the arrest of anyone that attempts to make another Linkin Park AMV.

I don't even hate the band like most people do, but for the love of Chrono this is too much. Literally 50% of the AMVs I tried to watch on YouTube had "Crawling" or somesuch drivel in the background. These people need to be stopped.

As an addendum to the right honorable Mr. Scrivens' second point, I suggest we honor those few souls who make decent Linkin Park AMV's by giving them a gold star.

There are some decent "In the End" videos out there, but I think that song probably has more AMV's made to it than any song ever written.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Kind of like Nickelback...

Nickelback may only use the same three chords or whatever and some of their songs sound similiar but at least they aren't reusing the same song over and over Unforgiven II and Unforgiven III gimmie a break :devil: :D

OH YEAH I WENT THERE!

Guest DCAUFan1051
I have a sudden urge to link to this now.

as I stated the songs may sound the same but the concept in lyrics are completely different. And admittedly I have not heard Unforgiven II in a while and never hearing Unforgiven III the only one I'll listen to is the original.

So wait, you've NEVER heard Unforgiven III, but you're willing to bash it as being the exact same song?

Granted, I hate Unforgiven III, but it sounds nothing like the previous two.

Nickelback quite literally wrote the same song twice and sold it to people.

Guest DCAUFan1051
So wait, you've NEVER heard Unforgiven III, but you're willing to bash it as being the exact same song

There is a very big difference in the lyrics between how you remind me and someday.

They are not the exact same song

My basic point is that unlike metallica nickelback doesn't have to result in writing songs like

Someday II and Photograph II

I'll admit that they sound alike but are very different

And while The Unforgiven is a great song Unforgiven II was ok

Sorry to drag this out but I had to defend my favorite band :D this is all James's fault :laugh:

So wait, you've NEVER heard Unforgiven III, but you're willing to bash it as being the exact same song

There is a very big difference in the lyrics between how you remind me and someday.

My basic point is that unlike metallica nickelback doesn't have to result in writing songs like

Sorry to drag this out but I had to defend my favorite band :D this is all James's fault :laugh:

Hey, I didn't bring Metallica into this.

Oh, and "Unforgiven III" is a fantastic song, and I will hear nothing to the contrary...DUBS. :fight:

Back on the subject, another band whose AMV's I could do without is Fallout Boy.

Guest DCAUFan1051

well James it was the only band I knew you liked so you attacked nickelback and I in turn attacked metallica :D

in all honesty I'm reserving overall judgement on "Death Magnetic" I did like All Nightmare Long though

Oh, and "Unforgiven III" is a fantastic song, and I will hear nothing to the contrary...DUBS. :fight:

Back on the subject, another band whose AMV's I could do without is Fallout Boy.

If you wanna throw down, I'll take you on in Street Fighter any day of the week.

If you wanna throw down, I'll take you on in Street Fighter any day of the week.

The game or just trying to see who can watch the film for the longest?

I'd easily win one, he'd easily win the other.