How d'you get your name?

SuaveStar

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kellen Scrivens, do the math.

Kellen, You know I hate math, Draw me a picture.

Anyway, Doug= Doug Parker, 7172= The address of a house that I very much loved very much until I moved.

So...you're NOT from the future? :shakehead:

Now I never said I wasn't.

Yeah but it would be cooler if you were like, the 7172nd Doug clone from the far future. And that Doug was Douglas Adams.

• 1 year later...

I'm a D&D geek. In the game, most dice throws have a difficulty gauged as a dice challenge or DC. One such kind of saving throw is called a Will Save which is used for fear and mind-effecting attacks and spells. So, a Dice Challenge (DC)20 Will Save is one that is sure to perplex most low level peons but those at higher levels, or with any bit of intelligence and wisdom, is sure to understand it. Plus my name is Will so it works. It was this or Crystaltuxedo but that's betraying a youth of loving Sailor Moon.

When I was twelve, I had the name "Hyperkid." Not sure why. It sounded cool when I was eleven. Anyway, on my thirteenth birthday, I decided that I had outgrown that name, much like how Dick Grayson eventually outgrew his role as Robin, hence I chose the name "Nightwing." But then I felt bad for having a completely unoriginal name (and I love stories of knights and their heroism), so I altered it a tad by adding a K and capitalizing the Wing.

My handle comes from my initials and a bunch of random numbers -_-

Do we get to guess at your initials?

(if so, this could be great fun)

Tim Nathaniel Richardson is my guess.

After posted this, I realised we should get his permission first.

Nay, my middle initial is really a m, but my younger cousin mispronounce "M" "N" and it stuck. I would give out my name, I asked my parents if it was okay, they said it's fine to discuss comics and shit online with people who have similar interests, but they said they would rather not divulge my full name to guys twice my age whom I met on the internet. Sorry, but like James' middle name, you may never know! :P

My handle comes from my initials and a bunch of random numbers -_-

Do we get to guess at your initials?

(if so, this could be great fun)

Tim Nathaniel Richardson is my guess.

After posted this, I realised we should get his permission first.

Nay, my middle initial is really a m, but my younger cousin mispronounce "M" "N" and it stuck. I would give out my name, I asked my parents if it was okay, they said it's fine to discuss comics and shit online with people who have similar interests, but they said they would rather not divulge my full name to guys twice my age whom I met on the internet. Sorry, but like James' middle name, you may never know! :P

That's alright, just one slight problem, I'm 22, not 30 dammit.