I love T-shirts with slogans!

Missy

This lovely young woman with rather large breasts just walked into my work, and, well, I couldn't help but take a glance. Problem is, she caught me. But before she could look at me crossly, I commented, "Sorry. I was reading your shirt," which was bright yellow with the words "Smile! Jesus loves you" scrawled across the breast area. She perked up and said, "Thanks! No one wants to be here today, so I wore the most obnoxious, cheesy thing I could find."

She left with a smile, and I found a new way to appreciate breasts without seeming like a lecherous pervert (which I am).

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did that once too, only it was a Brooks & Dunn shirt (a country duo). I realized I was caught looking at heavenly peaks and commented: "Ah, Brooks and Dunn. I love those guys. I'd listen to them all day if I could."

Little did she know, Brooks and Dunn were the nicknames I had for her boobs, and by listen, I meant ogle.

I did that once too, only it was a Brooks & Dunn shirt (a country duo). I realized I was caught looking at heavenly peaks and commented: "Ah, Brooks and Dunn. I love those guys. I'd listen to them all day if I could."

Little did she know, Brooks and Dunn were the nicknames I had for her boobs, and by listen, I meant ogle.

Uh-oh! Looks like Dan might have a challenger for Post of the Day!

Maybe its your power, to be able to look at boobies without retribution.

Hmm. You know, now that you mention it, I've never been called on it. I'll have to test this theory. Bring on the boobies!

Maybe its your power, to be able to look at boobies without retribution.

Hmm. You know, now that you mention it, I've never been called on it. I'll have to test this theory. Bring on the boobies!

I feel like Sam Jackson meeting Bruce Willis. I'm going to be very skeptical about all this, but you see, I'm the guy who always gets caught.

You guys realize that tight fitted shirts with slogans are just a vast conspiracy by females so that you will look at our breast and therefore give us an excuse to yell at you (whether you have been caught by your girlfriend ogling at another woman's breasts or a complete stranger catching you checking out her breasts). You do know this right?

You guys realize that tight fitted shirts with slogans are just a vast conspiracy by females so that you will look at our breast and therefore give us an excuse to yell at you (whether you have been caught by your girlfriend ogling at another woman's breasts or a complete stranger catching you checking out her breasts). You do know this right?

Perhaps.

But I'm still allowed to look. And look, and look, and look... :D

Like Sting (the singer) said to his wife when she caught him checking out a girl on the other side of the street. "Honey, the day I stop looking at beautiful women, is the day I stop looking at you"..... never actually used that excuse, but it's there just in case :)

Although, I stopped caring about getting caught perving at a girls breasts a couple of years ago.