Earth-2 Advent calendar

Stavros

Sign up here. Everyone who signs up gets put on the schedule and gets to post the image for the day which the rest of us get to bask in the glory of/vomit over. At the end of it we have an array of images that sum up these forums, something I'll be able to show my therapist after I'm committed next year.

Anyone who wants to take part say so here, I'll post the schedule to start tomorrow.

The List-

1st- Me

2nd- Suavestar

3rd- AJR

4th- Slothian

5th- The Other George W.

6th- Dread

7th- Boston Dan

8th- James D

9th- Preston Nelson

10th- Koete

11th- DW

12th- Kscriv

13th- Me

14th- Suavestar

15th- AJR

16th- Slothian

17th- The Other George W.

18th- Dread

19th- Boston Dan

20th- James D

21st- Preston Nelson

22nd- Koete

23rd- DW

24th- Kscriv

25th- Me

Any late arrivals feel free to let me know if you want your name up there too.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've made it this far on the internet without being subjected to Goatse. Stavros, maybe you can layout some ground rules?

Same ground rules as anywhere on earth-2.net. Try to post stuff suitable for our younger members, don't make the mistake I did in that birthday thread.

You know, I've made it this far on the internet without being subjected to Goatse. Stavros, maybe you can layout some ground rules?

Same ground rules as anywhere on earth-2.net. Try to post stuff suitable for our younger members, don't make the mistake I did in that birthday thread.

Perhaps I'm not on earth-2 enough but... what mistake DID you make? :huh:

Perhaps I'm not on earth-2 enough but... what mistake DID you make? :huh:

Nothing! I did nothing! Go back and check the Joker's groupie birthday thread, you'll only find adorable birthday kittens! That all that was ever there! What birthday? You're crazy! I'm going to sleep!

So are you in?

Forgive my ignorance. I'd love to take part but I have no clue what this is.

We take turns posting pictures every day until Christmas? Are they supposed to be holiday themed or something?

Forgive my ignorance. I'd love to take part but I have no clue what this is.

We take turns posting pictures every day until Christmas? Are they supposed to be holiday themed or something?

It can be anything. It can be Ruud Gullit sitting on a shed if you like. It can be from comics, films popular culture, your personal life, something funny you saw on the web, whatever. Given the secular nature of the board it would hardly be in keeping with our usual standard to keep this on the straight and narrow.

I'll post the schedule later today although it might get altered to allow for late additions to the list.