• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some WFP moments:

"Barbara cares deeply for Dick" - Episode 34

James raises "Mean Seasons" grade to 0.5 - Episode 38

Anything Mike says during the "Warrior Queen" review - Episode 30

"Give me a billion dollars, OR I'm going to freeze over Australia!!" - Episode 24

The reviewing turns into a Married...with Children discussion - Episode 31

James is so dumbfounded by Firefly's idiocy that he can't even continue on - Episode 31

More to come later.

Guest DCAUFan1051

ok I just listened to E2TS 197 last night the awards show from last year and I have a question: do the winners get certificates stating that they've won or anything? Or is it just the mentions on the podcast?

Guest DCAUFan1051
Just mentions. I don't have the time or money to print up and send out cutesy certificates for every award.

People are free to flaunt their victories in their avatars and sigs, though.

oh ok that's cool I was just curious seeing as I'm only six months old here on the forums and hadn't listened to the awards shows before

I've long thought about creating an icon of sorts to post in the winning articles, but I've never gotten around to it.

That would be pretty nifty, actually.

Yeah, I was going to suggest either that or something for people to put in their sig, but then the forum would be chock full of them.

Guest DCAUFan1051

mike and or james my mom loves to create document certificates if you guys want I could have her make them up and just email them to you guys then you could email them to the winners that way it cuts down on cost of printing them etc etc the winner would have a printable file if they were so inclined to print it out and frame it.

Mom's very creative doing stuff like that :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
Nah, it's too much trouble and not worth the effort, really. Maybe next year I can prepare for something like that and do it, but it's not necessary.

OK well just let me know cuz as I said my mom loves doing stuff like that and she doesn't see it as too much trouble. So if you change your mind james the offer is always open.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think I have most all of my picks for this one figured out now. The only ones I haven't fully decided on are best comic book review, contributor, and some of the podcast awards.