Recent DVD Aquistions

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051
Enjoy!

Oh believe me I will. This show should have NEVER ended.

Most likely my DVD aquisitions will be few and far between from now on but I'll post any that I get. Damn budget cuts :shakehead:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051
I picked up Quantum Leap season 4 in an administartion sale.

The first episode was great, but I now have to stop buying shit so I'm probably going to creat a thread and post everything that i buy and how much it costs to sort of hit home where I am losing money.

I was gonna buy the Quantum DVD's from Mike but The Shield was more appealing to me I'll get them eventually though maybe next Xmas.

• 1 month later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

finally I have A Pup Named Scooby Doo on DVD wooohooo I love this toon...... very good. I went to target seeking out the 2nd, 3rd, 4th Season 2 disc dvd set and it was there, I went looking through the rest of the animation DVD's and to my great delight the first season set was there as well. Got em both for $30 wayyyy cool. Can't wait to watch these, I also found Transformers Animated DVD's but didn't have enough $$ oh well next time.

• 1 month later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

In my latest Target jaunt I was seeking out Tiny toon Adventures Season 1 Volume 2 which was released this past Tuesday and I got it as well as the 45th Anniversary Edition of The Sword In The Stone. I love that movie! Arthurian Lore for the win!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

Maverick

Full Metal Jacket

Hackers

Jack Frost

Gattaca

Dead Poets Society

Once Bitten and there's probably more I just can't remember.... I've got coming Transformers 2 and Nash Bridges The 3rd Season.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Friday Deluxe Edition came in today... apparently it's a directors cut version. I have no idea because I haven't watched the DVD yet. However there are some nice features on it.

That's cool. Any format is gonna be better than the awful vhs I saw it in lo' those many years ago.

I have somewhat fond memories of this flick. It's dark, low budget and pretty much a rip off of Terminator and Blade Runner but it packs fair amount of cyberpunk style. A genre I was crazy insane for during the period this came out.

This and Stephen Norrington's Death Machine are two of the better examples of the kind of independant Sci-Fi that was going around at the time.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm disappointed that the He-Man is the 90s and not 80s version.

if you go to any dvd seller you can get the 80's he-man sets for $20 each... I got them at best buy for that price 2 birthdays ago.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I've gotten a crap load of DVDs recently... but have shelved them all as of now.

This month I have coming in:

Nash Bridges The 3rd Season

Justice League The Complete Series

STAS The Complete Series