Episode 43

RSS

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm listening while I restore my iPhone damnit........

on the RATS! episode and I think there needs to be a nomination for the awards that is for the best background interruption. I'll add more later after I finish the episode :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
on the RATS! episode and I think there needs to be a nomination for the awards that is for the best background interruption.

What background interruption?

when you are having your semi-laughing fit it was the best interruption in the middle of a synopsis from the entire podcast. :D

Also when you guys talk about in continuity issues with this series because you are reviewing them in production order and not the airdate order they skip around quite a bit with storylines pertaining to the Terry/Dana relationship problems.

Guest DCAUFan1051
These five episodes aired in their production order, however.

hmmm well I dunno I haven't gotten to watching the episodes seeing as I'm still watching all the other DVD's I've recently gotten.

When you were trying to figure out what the ticker was on the CNN thing I said ticker right when James said it :D

I haven't listened and I've only watched the first four thus far but Rats, Mind Games and Babel are three of my favorites to date. Revenant might just be the worst I've seen.

Uh...oh...

I just felt like it amped up the horror a little bit. Plus I love it when a hot asian girl shows up to a chili date wearing a tight fitting white cocktail dress.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Mike you've never seen what will friedle looks like? not even in the special features on the Batman Beyond DVD's.... then again it might have been awhile since you watched the special features.

nm_friedle_080205_ssh.jpg

Guest DCAUFan1051
Sorry guys, but 'Golem' is about a hundred times better than 'Revenant'.

I know this will be completely off topic but what if mxy wasn't a superman villan but a batman villian ? does anyone think it would have been as funny and entertaining as it was with supes? Granted he's not reeally a credible villian more like an annoyance but I wonder what would happen if he was in the batman's rogues gallery?

I'm behind on Season #5, but I echo the adulation for House. It does help that he's played by Hugh Laurie, naturally.

What happened to the relatively clever episode titles of BTAS and STAS? Whilst I know not all of them were subtle, most of them implied the theme of the episode without being too overt (ie/ World's Finest is a clear reference to the old DC team-up comic between Bats & Supes). Calling something "Terry's Friend Dates a Robot" or ending an episode title with an exclamation mark, like "Rats!", aren't just direct but appear to be portents of doom.

Mike (Yoda), I know between a full-time job, 3 podcasts, and moderating the site and forums, you have very little time during the day, but catch up on House, M.D. Even it's worst episodes are better than 90 percent of the rest of any TV show past or present.

There's a very real possibility that we'll be getting rid of cable soon. When and if that happens, the only TV I'll be watching will be shows on DVD, and House is on the list of shows to see. It's low on the list, but it's there.

Save yourself the time, watch one episode of House and you'll have everything you need. Because they ARE ALL THE SAME.

1.Someone passes out/has weird reaction

2.House is an asshole

3.New patient offer no challenge, he is treated for very simple disease. See #2

4.medication causes negative reaction See #2

5."It's got to be a tumor."

"It's not a tumor."

"I concur, treat for a tumor."

6.Tumor treatment works for eleven seconds before symptoms get worse/new symptoms appear

7.Break into patient's home to search for environmental cause

8.Treat the patient for environmental cause to discover it WAS a tumor all along only the environmental thing made the treatment go wonky. House was right and everybody else was wrong because human compassion is overrated. See #2