What's planned for episode 300?

Guest TFG1Mike

I like the Indiana Jones Retrospective. I don't think that's been done yet. It'll be better than when Ian and Adham cover the non-continuity Craig Bond films. :biglaugh:

You are of course assuming that all 20 Bond films pre-Craig were all one long continuity. And if you're really not a fan of that era, we won't be getting anywhere near there until 2010.

Hmm, what else could be better than two films to cover..... Heck, I'll just guess it's the Back to the Future trilogy.

Guest DCAUFan1051
I like the Indiana Jones Retrospective. I don't think that's been done yet. It'll be better than when Ian and Adham cover the non-continuity Craig Bond films. :biglaugh:

You are of course assuming that all 20 Bond films pre-Craig were all one long continuity. And if you're really not a fan of that era, we won't be getting anywhere near there until 2010.

Hmm, what else could be better than two films to cover..... Heck, I'll just guess it's the Back to the Future trilogy.

nope Ian it won't be that mike shot that down in the e2TS 261 thread saying he was awaiting the 25th anniversary of BTTFwhich isn't until 2010. I hope to god they don't release the dvd's again they jam packed the collectors set with tons of features :D

Bit off topic, but I only like Indiana Jones and the last crusade.

The rest sucked and I'm not even going to acknowledge the kingdom of the crystal crap.

Mike, is it going to be a retrospective of the entire history of Six feet under?

If not, when are you going to do it, or do i have to get my podcast off the ground before it happens.

Mike, is it going to be a retrospective of the entire history of Six feet under?

If not, when are you going to do it, or do i have to get my podcast off the ground before it happens.

We're still not finished with Six Feet Under, so that won't be episode 300. However, you've presented an excellent idea for a future episode!

Hey, how about an earth-2 network (meaning all the podcasts from the original to the new BOTI) retrospective. A look back as it were. Sort of like Ian's little roast bits for WFP?

While that's a cool idea, at this point in time it appears that Mike already knows what he's doing but is not telling any of us.

Hey, how about an earth-2 network (meaning all the podcasts from the original to the new BOTI) retrospective. A look back as it were. Sort of like Ian's little roast bits for WFP?

While that's a cool idea, at this point in time it appears that Mike already knows what he's doing but is not telling any of us.

That. And those little roast pieces take a surprising amount of time to compile, so I'm glad there's enough space between each. I'm trying to cherrypick highlights of each FYEO to turn into video teasers for the podcast in future, but right now, I don't have enough time to give over to something like that.

You lazy, lazy segment monkey! <_<

Give him one of those bananas laced with drugs. The Segmented Crack Monkey (Slothianus crackaddictus) will work day and night for his fix.

I'm on the penicilin at the moment and even now I'm feeling a bit spaced out. It's curing my flu, no question, but I dare not restart my museum journal or I might start scribbling all over the damn thing. I'm happy to be paid in beer though!

Guest DCAUFan1051

Seeing as I'm listening to E2TS Episode 25 I respectfully request and DEMAND another all muppets episode more in depth or... each muppet movie an episode and the muppet show dvd's too :D