The Battle of the Invincibles...

Yarrik

Who'd Win?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh, dear.

If Vince reads this, he might actually think a Superman/HHH match would be a good idea and we'll have Wrestlecrap in the making. If they can't get the rights to use the character, they can just modify him, the way WCW did with Spider-Man/"Arachnaman".

Being one of the few men to defeat Superman is an opportunity I doubt he'd turn down.

Trips would eventually win, but it'd happen after several interferences by Flair, Batista, Bischoff, Hunter attempting to use the sledge hammer, Lex Luthor and a heel turn from Lois Lane who uses krptonite on him.

See, I suspect they'd concoct a sledgehammer made of kryptonite.

Supes would no sell it like he did with Thor's hammer.

Superman can't No Sell Kryptonite, remember? It's part of his contract that he must ALWAYS sell damage from Kryptonite. One of his few weaknesses after all.

Anyways, I vote Triple H.

EDIT: I'm going to start this poll at the Oratory. I couldn't resist the temptation to do so. :evil:

Edited by Yarrik

Superman can't No Sell Kryptonite, remember? It's part of his contract that he must ALWAYS sell damage from Kryptonite. One of his few weaknesses after all.

I thought that was the same for his weakness against magic...

I thought that was the same for his weakness against magic...

Yeah, well the people writing the cross overs half of the time didn't know what the hell they were doing so... :P