Merry Christmas!

James D.

My family is enjoying Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector, more than TDK, what's the most honorable method of suicide in this situation?

Kill them all and their children, then sterilize yourself however you see fit. You realize how stupid LtCG is, so you can live, but they must be taken out of the gene pool.

-$100 Canadian

-Assorted Snack Food

-$30 Safeway gift card

-The Mummy 3 (bootleg)

-The Dark Knight (legit)

-NHL 2k9 on the Wii

-Wii Fit (well...as soon as its available)

-A George Foreman Grill

-A Wii accessories pack (tennis racket/baseball bat/golf/club etc.)

Also...my bro got Rock Band 2, which we will play the hell out of for the next week.

Just got back from Grandma's so I'm done with all my Christmases. My total haul:

-The Dark Knight

-The Superman Theatrical Serials from the 40's and 50's.

-Socks

-$75 worth of Amazon gift cards.

-$30 worth of Best Buy cards.

-$25 worth of iTunes cards.

-Cash (which is just as good as money)

-Some out of print, hard to find books.

-A stereo

-Some pj's that are far too large for me (I wear a small, but Gran had it her head that I wear a large, which is really weird because I weigh all of 112lbs. But that's my Gran for you).

But the best present of all came from my incredible sweet boyfriend: a heart shaped necklace with sapphires. He is the greatest boyfriend in the history of ever! :wub:

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!

£100 cash from work

£50 iTunes vouchers

The Dark Knight

Wall E

Nation by Terry Pratchett

The Folklore of Discworld by Terry Pratchett & Jacqueline Simpson

1001 Ridiculous Ways to Die

From Hell by Alan Moore

Socks, which is great because I need some.

Everything else has gone into getting my PC a new graphics card, motherboard, more ram and everything else.

I hate christmas.

Next year, I'm spending christmas in Newcastle, fuck knows how I'm going to get there, but it should be fun.

I got:

Just under £200

A few jumpers.

Scrabble game(Anyone want to figure out why this would funny, please Pm me.)

Enough memories to keep me in therapy till next christmas.

Oh and like everyone else socks.....

Guest DCAUFan1051

here's what I got and what I'm getting:

Clothes

Pizza Pan Set

Riddex Plus

Boston Red Sox Mug :D

Dish/Hand Towels

Oven Mits

Jar Grips

I forgot my mom said we'd go shopping after xmas for DVD's and electronics after xmas....because she didn't want to get something that I already had and she never knows what's in my collection.

I'm very glad for the things I got because even though I usually cook pizzas directly on the oven rack I never have a pan to cut them on lol

I got my mom:

Snowwhite & The Seven Dwarfs 2 Disc Platinum Edition DVD (now out of print)

Nothing To Lose DVD (it brings back memories for her of my grandfather)

Dick Tracy DVD she loved this movie...... would love to see this reviewed on E-2 The Show :D

Mrs. Doubtfire Special Edition DVD

all in all a fun xmas even thoug my work and living situation are kinda fucked up at the moment.

Well it's quite the long list but here it is...

Some friends got me...

-Star Wars - Spud Trooper - Mr. Potato Head

-A can of Spam with a Monty Python's Spamalot label (I don't like Spam but... Python.... Yeha!)

-The Bro Code By 'Barney Stinson of "How I Met Your Mother" with' Matt Kuhn

-and Ferrero Rocher Chocolates.

My Secret Santa from the Disney forum got me...

Cars Soundtrack CD

The Apple Dumpling Gang / The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again- 2 Movie Collection DVD

Family Got me....

-whole mess of Money

-$50 Disney Gift Card (and the knowledge that I'll be returning to WDW in March. )

-Lotto scratch tickets

-$25 iTunes Card

-2 White Tees

-AE White Hoodie With Gray Eagle

-AE Brown Leather Belt

-AE White Eagles on Red Lounge Pants

-2 pairs of AE Jeans

-AE Long sleeve green tee (not sure how to explain the other stuff on the shirt but I like it.)

-Boxers & Socks

-New black robe

-Axe Shower Gel

-Skullcandy Black & Gery Smokin' Buds

-3 pack of Kinder Surprise

-Travel Kit of Contact Lens Solution, eye drops and lens case

-Extra Lens Solution

-Mr. Potato Head: Spider-Man: Spider-Spud

-Pack of 100 TDK DVD-Rs

-PEZ Dispensers (The Riddler, Two-Face)

-Mickey Mouse - 80 Years: A PEZ Dispenser Collection (Limited Edition 340236 of 400,000)

-Chia Garfield

-Small Umbrella

-Toronto Maple Leafs- Star Yo-yo (I don't watch Hockey but...like Yo-yos )

-Uno Card Game

-SanDisk Cruzer Micro Skin 4GB Flash Drive

- Christmas Carol, Night of the Living, Wacky Sports, Goofy, Straight "A", and Kid Libs, Mad Libs Booklets

-Candy Cane Pen

-Indiana Jones With Temple Trap Action Figure (Raiders of the Lost Ark)

-German Soldier with Motorcycle Action Figure (Last Crusade)

-Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide Book

-Movie Scene It? 2nd Edition

-Tin of 24 Chocolate Turtles

-Nerf N-Strike Game for Wii and Switch Shot EX-3

-Extra Nerf N-Strike Switch Shot EX-3

-25 Piece Star Wars Keychain Collection

-Connect 4

-The DC Vault: A Museum-in-a-Book with Rare Collectibles from the DC Universe by Martin Pasko

-A Christmas Story: Ultimate Collector's Edition DVD

-Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! : DVD Gift Set with Plush and Digital Copy

-Horton Hears a Who! 2008 Dated Hallmark Keepsake Ornament (likely because not only am I a big Dr. Seuss fan but I am also playing Horton in my school version of Seussical. )

-James Bond: The Secret World of 007 Book

-42 disc 007: James Bond Ultimate Collector's DVD Set

Some friends did not come to school on the last day so we still need to exchange but that's mostly everything.

I'm spoiled. :blush:

Well it's been a good year and for the heck of it...one last time..... Merry Christmas!

I got:

Joking complaints that I still mostly ask for DVDs and books, despite being in my 30s

DVDs and books

A digital picture frame and dark chocolate from my wife - plus she ordered some things that haven't come yet, which just makes Christmas last longer

Money

A card from my daughter

Then I did traditional Dad things - put my daughter's presents together, put my wife's parents' presents together (we got them a DVD rack and new TV), and cooked dinner for 9 (and grossly overestimated amounts, like I always do, so if anyone's in Honolulu, we still have plenty of leftover roast)

Chris

Joking complaints that I still mostly ask for DVDs and books, despite being in my 30s

People are complaining that you read?

My mom was teasing me about asking for the same sort of things that I asked for in high school (well, except for DVDs. We didn't have those back then. I didn't even buy CDs until I went to college.) As I understood it, her thinking was that as a 35 year old physician, married to another physician, I should have loftier goals and desires. So really, I think she's complaining that I ask for cheap stuff, and not big, expensive things. Maybe next year I'll ask for that DeLorean I've been wanting since 1985...

Oh, and since the other OTHER George W. declared Dec. 26 a federal holiday, I also got a 4 day weekend. That was nice...

Chris

Guest DCAUFan1051

People are complaining that you read?

My mom was teasing me about asking for the same sort of things that I asked for in high school (well, except for DVDs. We didn't have those back then. I didn't even buy CDs until I went to college.) As I understood it, her thinking was that as a 35 year old physician, married to another physician, I should have loftier goals and desires. So really, I think she's complaining that I ask for cheap stuff, and not big, expensive things. Maybe next year I'll ask for that DeLorean I've been wanting since 1985...

Oh, and since the other OTHER George W. declared Dec. 26 a federal holiday, I also got a 4 day weekend. That was nice...

Chris

well if you get the delorean I want the 1986 Season 4 K.I.T.T car with Super Pursuit Mode

I ordered myself the S:TAS DVD sets :D

Delorean stands for:

Don't

Ever

Lend

One

Rich

Egomaniac

Alotta

Narcotics

from comedian Al Aprill's Autonyms IV book tooo funny

hahahahahahahahahaha :D

Alright! Updated after purchases were made vis a vis Christmas cash, GCs and a little extra from Poppa Des.

-Jack Kirby's The Demon Omnibus

-Dark Horse Presents Myspace vol. 1

-Joe Lansdale's "God of the Razor"

-Millenium Complete Series Gift Set

-Aliens Quadrilogy (the thing is almost my armspan unfolded. Nine discs for 4 movies! $15!

-Mark Evanier's Kirby: King of Comics

-Neal Adams' Deadman hardcover

That's it until birthday time.

I'm about to start my Christmas tradition of watching the first two Die Hard movies. Who need It's a Wonderful life when you have John McLane to remind you why your life is so good?

You sir, are my new hero...... that is awesome. My brother and I always whine that those 2 movies are never featured in the December offerings of the networks, but never watch them ourselves. You've taken it to the next, obvious level. :bowdown:

I'm about to start my Christmas tradition of watching the first two Die Hard movies. Who need It's a Wonderful life when you have John McLane to remind you why your life is so good?

You sir, are my new hero...... that is awesome. My brother and I always whine that those 2 movies are never featured in the December offerings of the networks, but never watch them ourselves. You've taken it to the next, obvious level. :bowdown:

Die Hard is the greatest Christmas film of all time.