The Expendables

Stavros

A team of mercenaries attempt to overthrow a South American dictator. Written by Sylvester Stallone. Starring Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li and DOLPH LUNGREN. Forest Whittaker & Randy Couture also attached. This could be the biggest dumbest funnest film in pre-production right now, like an Ocean's 11 for hard bastards. If only they could throw in Nicolas Cage and Arnie.

Guest DCAUFan1051

wasn't there a USA Network Original Series with the same name but it was chicks in it as the mercenaries?????

I think there was because I remember Tempest Bledsoe Vanessa from the Cosby show was in it

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm really impressed with that poster. They could've easily gone with the same old boring floating heads considering the star quotient but they went for something way more interesting. We may still get the floating heads for a theatrical poster but just imagine walking into your theatre lobby and seeing this skull/weapon image as an enormous, die cut standee with lenticular animation. Awsome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A fan-made Expendables trailer:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• 3 weeks later...