Creed- Bullets

Nickelback - Hero

Beck - E-Pro

Nirvana - Breed

Audioslave - Revelations

Hoobastank - Same Direction

Incubus - Pardon Me

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop

I'll second Creed's "Bullets" but only because it is the only thing they've ever done that has any balls.

Incubus too but my song is "Make Yourself."

Others? I'll have to think about that but My Chemical Romance has that song "Teenagers" that sticks in my head so bad.

"Take it Easy" by the Eagles.

I hate all grunge in general.

This means war, sir.

Or not. I'm lazy.

I think you've declared war on me every single time I've made that statement. Then eventually I mention I still like Alice in Chains, then you mellow out and take back that thing you said about my mother.

Let's just skip all that this time and get to the part where we both agree to hate Nirvana.

Soundgarden is better than all of them combined

WOW something Des and I agree on I love Black Hole Sun, Fell On Black Days, and Spoonman :D

Now I'm going to sound contrarian but Black Hole Sun is my least favorite song by them. Until I saw Cornell do it acoustically live in an encore for an Audioslave show I saw. That was amazing.

Fell on Black Days might be one of the greatest songs ever recorded though.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Soundgarden is better than all of them combined

WOW something Des and I agree on I love Black Hole Sun, Fell On Black Days, and Spoonman :D

Now I'm going to sound contrarian but Black Hole Sun is my least favorite song by them. Until I saw Cornell do it acoustically live in an encore for an Audioslave show I saw. That was amazing.

Fell on Black Days might be one of the greatest songs ever recorded though.

I'm just :shocked: that we actually agree on something I know this is gonna get me flack but when Great Ecpectations came out in 1998 I sooo had to get that soundtrack because Cornell did a song called Sunshower on it I love that song :D