Guest TFG1Mike

She obviously has an agenda. Remember she pulled some shit on the campaign also, which is why she wants to go after Ethan. If she's supposed to be sympathetic, then they are doing a horrible job of it. I'm thinking she's either working for the bad guys, or she's just a bitch with a grudge.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051
She obviously has an agenda. Remember she pulled some shit on the campaign also, which is why she wants to go after Ethan. If she's supposed to be sympathetic, then they are doing a horrible job of it. I'm thinking she's either working for the bad guys, or she's just a bitch with a grudge

Oooh I hadn't thought of that, but I completely agree :D

hell I'm just glad the shows back on the air

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

ok so........ question:

is Jack Bauer gonna die this season? If so what would be the fate of 24 seeing as he's the main character.

I'm really liking this season so far.... I haven't missed one episode this time around. I so wanna get the other 6 Days on DVD AH well maybe for xmas.

Guest DCAUFan1051
I'm getting the weird feeling that Jack is going to die and Tony will be the star of 24 now. Didn't they say that there was no antidote? Also they have been showing a lot of solo Tony doing Jack Bauer type stuff.

I think they did jack..... but it was also said that he was undergoing some experimental drugs..... As far as Tony taking over #1 that depends on if Carlos Bernard wants to... #2 It definitely wouldn't be the same show if Sutherland wasn't on it. I feel that it wouldn't have the same excitrement factor. Because not everyone's like Jack Bauer that has everything comparttmentalized. And he breaks every rule to get the job done.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Well, I guess I'm wrong because Sutherland has one more season on his contract, unless the prequel movie counts as a season.

I think (I'm not sure) that the 2 prequels that they've done have just counted as episodes in that selected season.... not as a separate season themselves, but I could be wrong.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Holy crap

that explosion was awesome, but why tooooonnnnnnyyyyyy why? And seeing Kim Bauer again was pretty cool. Seeing Jack really in pain I think was a good character development to show that Jack Bauer is actually human. As most of us 24 fans believe he can do anything.

I'm really liking this season and can't wait to see more.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

OK I've not posted my thoughts on the show in awhile.... but after seeing this past monday's episode...

it seems like Jack's gonna die! He's getting worse and worse as the episodes progress...

my fear is that even though they've said there's no cure..... somehow a miracle cure will come into play. Or he'll allow Kim to go through with the experimental operation.... Obviously Sutherland is coming back next year..... but if his character dies ugh then he won't be. Sometimes crap like this in TV makes me mad..... but I know it happens all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

I finished watching the premiere on Hulu... it is gonna be one helluva ride this season. Why do I hear the quote "just what I thought I was out they pull me back in" every time I see Jack?

• 1 month later...
Multiple sources confirm to me exclusively that 20th Century Fox has approached NBC about picking up the series should Fox opt to cancel it — and the Peacock is considering it. “There’s definitely some interest,” says an insider close to the talks.

Earlier this week, reports surfaced that 20th (a.k.a. the studio) and Fox (a.k.a. the network) are nearing a mutual decision to end the serial thriller after eight seasons due to declining ratings and rising costs.

A move to NBC — while still considered somewhat of a long shot given the hefty price tag — would likely delay 20th’s plans to launch a Jack Bauer film franchise. From a production standpoint, 24 execs have long maintained that it would ne next to impossible to make a movie while the series was still on the air.

Reps for 20th and NBC declined to comment.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/12/nbc-24-fox-jack-bauer/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...