Birth of Jesus II: The Barack Obama Inauguration

Stavros

Loved how the British national anthem got snuck in there, even if they changed the words. God save the Queen!

America takes other nations' music into the back alley and rapes it. :P

Also, anyone notice that Clinton looked like she was going to murder someone after the speech?

You should've seen everyone's reactions when the prayer was said at the end of the speech.

"When black won't be asked to get back

When brown will get around

When yellow will be mellow

When right will do right"

The reaction was something like this: :shocked: And then we all laughed nervously.

People have set expectations for him entirely too high (and part of that is his own fault because he promised things that he will never be able to deliver). There is no way in hell he will ever live up to the expectations, and I wish people would stop treating him as some sort of messiah.

In spite of all this and my vehement hatred of his economic beliefs, I do wish him the best of luck and success in the Oval Office. This country needs a uniting figure and he's probably it.

People have set expectations for him entirely too high (and part of that is his own fault because he promised things that he will never be able to deliver). There is no way in hell he will ever live up to the expectations, and I wish people would stop treating him as some sort of messiah.

In spite of all this and my vehement hatred of his economic beliefs, I do wish him the best of luck and success in the Oval Office. This country needs a uniting figure and he's probably it.

As Putin said recently: "I am deeply convinced that the biggest disappointments are born out of big expectations".

Sure it was typical Putin trying to knock the US down a peg, but there is some truth to it.