James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I have my computer back, yay!

I had to reformat my hard drive and do a full system restore, no!

I have a 2TB hard drive so everything was saved, yay!

And now I don't have to worry about memory, if I ever need something, I'll just pull a copy from my backup, yay!

Happiness 3, Sadness 1

So, I spent the better part of the early morning hours talking to a fantastic woman over a cold pizza. Go straight to work with no sleep. Come home and make some homemade soup for tomorrows dinner with my parents. Get a call and head out to hang with some friends. Awesome dinner + cheap seats to watch Ohio State flofflestomp Purdue. Argue with friends on the way home about something I cannot currently remember. I have yet to sleep in the past 40ish hours. And you know what?

It was a damn good day.

Very productive weekend, despite playing Trivia for 50 hours of it.

Friday I turned in two more apps for grad school (NYU Steinhardt and Illinois State U), sent off transcripts to said school, and turned in my second major assignment for Research Design.

Saturday I learned how to sew buttons back on a coat! (And then they both fell off today, so fuck that coat in the ass.)

Today I filed all my state and fedral taxes (I'll be getting about $500 back, which will finance C2E2), and finally got back my grades from my study abroad program (only low grade was a B- in Japanese Popular Culture, but man, fuck that prof, all the rest were B+, A-, and As).

So, yeah. I rock.

Now, to skip class tomorrow to be even more productive! (Yes, that is not a paradox. Trust me.)

Today I filed all my state and fedral taxes (I'll be getting about $500 back, which will finance C2E2), and finally got back my grades from my study abroad program (only low grade was a B- in Japanese Popular Culture, but man, fuck that prof, all the rest were B+, A-, and As).

I got a lot more than I was expecting back. I love not being a dependent since I actually get a good return. Guess this means I have no choice but to buy some new clothes now. I was so getting used to doing patch jobs on jeans and slacks too.

Ho baby! I'm in! :w00t:

Warner Home Video, ComicBookResources.com and The Paley Center for Media proudly present the bi-coastal World Premieres of All-Star Superman, the highly anticipated next entry in the ongoing series of DC Universe Animated Original PG-13 Movies.

Congratulations, you have been chosen to receive two tickets for this exclusive February 17 event in Los Angeles.

Hooray hooray! Hallelujah hallelujah!

Yeah, more money and more hours and more dignity? Fuck that, I want to take a drug test~!

I can't quite remember what you work as, but the mind boggles at the idea that anyone who isn't an athlete having to take a urine test to get ahead in their job.

Congrats all the same!