The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So hey! I have a job! 25 hours a week to start, and in between calls I basically get paid to read and play DS/PSP/write, but I can get bumped up to full time after two months, and it pays enough to get me into a summer sublet, and hopefully enough to split rent with someone once fall rolls around, which means that I will not, in fact, be moving back into my parents' basement come graduation!

*jig*

Also got a job, one that's fulltime hours on a permanent basis, one that pays $10.75 an hour, one with benefits, one that starts on Monday. WOOHOO!!!!!!!

That said still need to have rent money on the first. I have $50 to my name, who wants to buy my crap. I offer a large assortment of games for Saturns and Dreamcast.

• 2 weeks later...

So, it looks like I was going to have to move this summer since the married couple me and my other roommate live are getting a house so we wouldn't be able to cover the rent. However, one of my best mates decided not to live in campus housing anymore so he's moving in with us. Rent will be a little higher but at least I can living with this.