The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats man! Wait Jamie Middleton? Any relation to Kate Middleton, girlfriend of Prince William our future King?

Now I'm picturing you married to Kate Middleton. You lucky dog.

Lol, I can only wish.

BTW, Mike, James, Dan if you want to mention this good news on either WFP or BOTI you have my permission, LOL!

Instead of going to some boring easter party, My best friend decided to bring me along to universal studios! WIN. I just have to wonder, If this shit it up the street, Why dont we go more often? Anyway, I leave saturday, be back later in the day. And just like the disney trip, I will be uploading pics to my flickr (www.flickr.com/photos/doug-parker Plz visit!) if any one cares.

I've had a sinus infection for the past couple months. Because of it, I had temporarily lost about 75% of my hearing in both ears. One of my ears just popped back and I can hear out of it again. I'm patiently awaiting the other one. Now I can't tell where sounds are coming from because it's only in one ear.