• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate you.

I have the DVD that make up the cube.

Bet you don't. This one is the special editions of one and two with the Blu Ray version of the original film. It has every special feature to date with several new ones.

Picked up The Marvel Vault brand new off of Amazon Marketplace for $6 including shipping. My inner Marvel fanboy is geeking out on every page.

I know, it's awesome. I need to grab the DC Vault too.

I just became an "Ordained Minister" online to fuck with one of my friend's day. You may all refer to me as "The Reverend" now.

Let me guess: The Universal Life Church?

They are free.

There are other places that, with a little pay, will name you Pope.

That's legit, by the way; you can now marry couples and baptize babies.

I just became an "Ordained Minister" online to fuck with one of my friend's day. You may all refer to me as "The Reverend" now.

Let me guess: The Universal Life Church?

You're darn right.

My husband and I were married by a good friend in January. We went through the ULC for it so (1) we didn't have to get married at a court house, (2) we didn't have to pay an officiant to come to the event our friend would already be at, and (3) we're not religious.

Our marriage certificate, however, says we were married in a religious ceremony. Fail.

So, I took my change to the coinmachine at ASDA, and I pour it in, and feeling weird about doing it, I felt a lot better when not only was their someone else using a machine, but they asked for help on how to use it.

Anyway, I use all my change and ten pences and twentys and come out with £20.98.

I go to the customer services desk and I ask if I can give her 2p and get £21 instead of more change, she says sure, I hand her the 2p and she gives me three tens!

I got £30 instead of £20!

Yay! :smilewinkgrin: