The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went on the college radio station today and did a dramatic reading of the scene in Watchmen where Rorschach breaks into Drieberg's apartment and eats his beans, with my best friend. We were asked to, because people are pumped for the movie and he and I are in the theatre department. It was very, very fun.

Dibs SILK Spectre 1!

I was actually suggesting to Preston the other day that we all do a massive review of Watchmen for the upcoming movie.

I went on the college radio station today and did a dramatic reading of the scene in Watchmen where Rorschach breaks into Drieberg's apartment and eats his beans, with my best friend. We were asked to, because people are pumped for the movie and he and I are in the theatre department. It was very, very fun.

That's fucking awesome.

I'll call Ozymandias because he gets the best line in the whole book.

And I wanted to announce that my friend, whose wife has been having a very dangerous pregnancy, just had his third son. Emergency C section and the boy is 6 pounds. Him and mom are expected to come home from the hospital in a week which is way better than the expected two months.

:yes:

I found a place. Rent isn't too crazy. It's more than I'm paying now, but it will be worth it for the peace and the privacy that will come with it. And it's on a farm, so there's extra money if I want to help out. I'll actually have room for a bed too, which is a major plus.

Now I'm just waiting to get my tax money back to I can make the deposit.

I found a place. Rent isn't too crazy. It's more than I'm paying now, but it will be worth it for the peace and the privacy that will come with it. And it's on a farm, so there's extra money if I want to help out. I'll actually have room for a bed too, which is a major plus.

That's great Dubs. Three cheers and a tiger for you! :yes:

That's great Dubs. Three cheers and a tiger for you! :yes:

Good news indeed, glad you've found a place. Let us know how it goes, and congratulations!