The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

Assuming nothing crazy happens, tomorrow I'll finally pay off my car. I've gotten the payoff amount down to about $3,550 and I'll finally be rid of those hideous $330 a month payments on my $10.25/hr salary. :-\

Next goal is to pay off my MasterCard with my tax return in March or thereabouts.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='dc20willsave' date='24 November 2009 - 01:58 AM'

Three questions:

1. What class are you playing?
  2. What kinda face did you DM make when you did this because I'm going to assume he was either laughing or ready to kick you in the balls.
  3. So, how goes the search for a new gaming group?

What a spectacular day I had yesterday!

I went home during work to let in the internet guy to fix my line 6 days before I was told it would happen, after work I called in and answered a movie trivia question to the local radio station and won a prize pack form one of the local video stores, they then followed it up with one of my favorite songs of all time, i got on the horn with Mike and let out two weeks of frustration in one review and due to my upped dosage of allergy shots my body went into overdrive making antihistamines and I got gloriously smashed after two beer.

-We got some filming for Zombies Comin' The Hell Up Right Now: A Musical Journey done last night, and despite the accidental slashing of my face (it's not that bad), it looks great. HiDef and everything.

-I get to go home, and eat turkey and drink beer.

-Lucy was accepted to fucking Cambridge in fucking England. If she gets the scholarship she applied for, she's going.

[quote name='dc20willsave' date='24 November 2009 - 01:58 AM'

Three questions:

1. What class are you playing?
  2. What kinda face did you DM make when you did this because I'm going to assume he was either laughing or ready to kick you in the balls.
  3. So, how goes the search for a new gaming group?

Warlock

Laughing, when he DM's his other group filled with real hardcore players tonight this will be the story he tells to describe our group.

This might be the worst thing I've done in a D&D game that he's modding but we were both in another RP game a couple of years back and I was far more of a backstabbing bastard in that. I was actually secretly working for the forces of darkness and kept arranging ambushes on the group. I wound up being the longest-lived character in the whole game just through constant unexposed betrayal.