• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

First good news of the new year, I guess. :P

I'm getting probably about 12 hours a week with my anthropology department assistant job, and now I'm doing group tutoring for some foreign exchange students, and just had some kid (who, with my luck, is going to be a football/frat moron) ask for tutoring for a class five days a week, which means I might be getting close to twenty hours a week. *dance dance dance!*

Good news, or terrifying news or something: One of my oldest friends just asked me to be her forthcoming child's godfather. This kid now could only have a greater chance of being the anti-christ if it came from my loins.

I think this means that you get to have italian men kiss your ring or something, and possibly order mob executions. So there's an upside.

Good news, or terrifying news or something: One of my oldest friends just asked me to be her forthcoming child's godfather. This kid now could only have a greater chance of being the anti-christ if it came from my loins.

I think this means that you get to have italian men kiss your ring or something, and possibly order mob executions. So there's an upside.

Ah but then, ten or fifteen years down the line, you have to give up the role to Andy Garcia, and people will start to question whether you have "IT" anymore, causing you to make questionable choices, like agree to make something about a shitty actress named S1mone who is really a hologram.

Seconded.

Also, this Reddick guy sounds like a real cool cat.

Don't believe a word of it!

Only one more morning of lectures, then I'm off to Durham to visit the cathedral properly, the Great North Museum to finally write that up, to learn about the prospects of getting museum website off of the ground and then going down to York next week for a debating competiton/museum session. Life is good!

(I've even nearly caught up with my earth-2.net holiday workload backlog, so that's almost a non-issue!)

I've been at it for nearly nine hours, it's four in the morning, but I think I just completed my folder!

Now, I need to go into college, print off the stuff, insert it into the folder in the pages I have marked off, and then hand it into my lecturer.

The other thing is do I start on editing my articles, or do I leave that for another time.