James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two things:

The department is doing a staged reading of my newest play, which is awesome.

And the big one...

Lucy has been awarded the Gates Scholarship to Cambridge, as some fucking moron decided to turn it down. She was literally number two in line. She's getting a full ride to Cambridge fucking University for her Master's Degree.

Two things:

And the big one...

Lucy has been awarded the Gates Scholarship to Cambridge, as some fucking moron decided to turn it down. She was literally number two in line. She's getting a full ride to Cambridge fucking University for her Master's Degree.

I saw the first on Facebook. Congrats to you and congrats to Lucy though this must be bittersweet since she'll be so far away. Still, she doesn't have to pay for it so congrats.

One of my best friends, Juan Castro, is going to be the ongoing inker on Boom! Comics' Incorruptible starting with issue six.

Right on! Good for him.

And the big one...

Both awesome! Well done.

I got a free copy of Pokemon Soul Silver today. I go into work and in my name tag, there's a coupon for a free copy. Someone just dropped it off at work today and I have no clue who it was since they didn't get a name or a good description but still, very odd. Very odd indeed.

That reminds me of a time about eight years ago when I got a copy of Spy Kids 2 for the GBA in the mail from a mystery sender. I never found out who it was from (I asked my entire family and got no answer), and we tracked the return address back to the American Red Cross in Ohio.