The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh we will. WCSS and Criminal Class Press are doing a big North American Coasts tour together in the fall. As I'm on staff at both, and a contributing artist for both, me going along means both events we'll run in a given city will have me as a reader.

You know, I always wanted to be a rock star. And if this is the closest I'll ever get, man, that's good enough for me.

We're trying to secure show venues on the East coast (and the general New England area) and in California. I've also heard some talk about Colorado. I don't know if we'll make it further up the West coast, though.

Once I have some solid dates, I'll definitely share them with y'all. I'd love to see some forumites come out and support the literary arts.

We're trying to secure show venues on the East coast (and the general New England area) and in California. I've also heard some talk about Colorado. I don't know if we'll make it further up the West coast, though.

Once I have some solid dates, I'll definitely share them with y'all. I'd love to see some forumites come out and support the literary arts.

Where is Cali?

I'm guessing he meant "where IN"...?

I've heard rumors about San Francisco and LA. Not sure about parts further south.

Yeah, I was about to go eat and wasn't really paying attention. What?! Not down south! Don't you think Tijuana would be a lovely place to host your show?

Finished my last AP test today! The hardest part of the year is over, until finals anyway. And now that the APs are done, my two AP classes are essentially finished. In French we'll be learning about chocolate and having chocolate-tasting parties, and in history we're doing a fun group project for the rest of the year. So basically I'll have only 4 classes for the rest of the year. As I'm writing this I'm realizing how truly awesome that is. 4 classes. That is so cool.

To add more good news, my brother's coming home for the weekend! I'm excited. =D

OMG ONE MORE WEEK I MAY PASS OUT WHEN IT'S OVER.

That's the sucky thing about going to a quarters school. I have another four weeks after this one. The one thing we get is an extra long Holiday Break.

For my Lighting and Sound Design class, I have to watch a movie and write a two page paper on the use of sound in it. I'm doing Batman Begins. Easiest paper ever.