The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next month, Pam Grier is doing a signing at our store.

Who's been assigned as her bodyguard? This guy.

That. Is. Badass.

Ten bucks if you say "Why do you need protection? You're a whole lot of woman!"

Edit: also, try to make love to her. The after effect would be superpowers on a scale never before seen. I'm sure of it.

Ten bucks if you say "Why do you need protection? You're a whole lot of woman!"

Edit: also, try to make love to her. The after effect would be superpowers on a scale never before seen. I'm sure of it.

I'm assigned to her for four hours. I plan to accomplish both at some point in the evening.

I got a high B for my graded unit project!!!

I didn't do it alone, I got a lot of help from people on here, and I would just like to thank the people who gave me interviews for articles:

Dubs, Niki, Des, Preston, Professor, Mike, thank you all for taking the time to sit down and do interviews with me on Skype, or answer e-mails that I sent you, without all your help, I don't know where I would be. You all are busy people and I can't thank you enough.

Thanks to everyone on the forums as well, for listening to me bitch and moan about this project, and just the work in general since early October of last year!

My lecture complimented me on my writing and my radio presenting skills, which he said was of a good standard, which was great!

Congrats to everyone.

Done with all of my projects and will probably even get to sleep tonight. Got my wedding fiasco stuff figured out partially as well so there's that also. Still going to be a rough next couple of weeks but it happens. The point is, I'm surviving. Much better than a lot of people can say.