• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The straight edge tattoo will be covered eventually, but I've yet to come up with a design that'll do the trick.

The one I'm replacing is on my right shoulder. It's in kanji and very loosely translates to Jenny's name. I don't think it's fair to Shana to have to live with that, so I'm replacing it with the kanji for "because." (Without getting into it, that word is very important to us.)

Got half of my degree marks back today (anything above a 70 is a first-level grade)- 71% for my Independent Production film module, 76% for Photography & Visual Culture. Only Dissertation and the rest of Game Cultures to go, and I already got a 71 on my presentation for Game.

Seriously never had grades so consistently high as this. Couple it all with the fact that the 50% of my dissertation that's been reviewed already was put as being a good first-level grade and I'm fucking laughing. Come a long way from the lazy fool who got two D's and an E at A-level.

Just got told today that my project apppointment is going through! I'll be losing $160 a month to the WI Retirement System, more if I choose to go with health benefits (I'm still covered under my parents' till 26), but it'll be worth it to be able to take sick days and leave days without forfeiting a day's worth of pay. That, and y'know, having a job for the next year to 16 months. :P

I just found out that the resort I'll be spending the honeymoon at has wild monkeys roaming the grounds. The resort that isn't charging me for liquor has wild monkeys. I will be a goddamned drunken simian overlord by the end of the month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...