WFP Hiatus

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm going to put all 46 episodes of WFP on my iPhone this weekend and go through all the cartoons on DVD throughout this week. Watching them as I listen because I need my WFP fix. Nothing like going back and reliving the greatness of the 1st 46 Episodes of the BEST damn podcast on the web. WFP Forever!!!!!

WFPNew.jpg

I never listened to those shows that covered the movies that I have yet to see, so I will see those movies and listen to those WFP episodes.

One thing I noticed as the show progressed is that the episode descriptions are getting longer, more detailed. In the first episodes, the description of the episode lasted like a minute and then the review started.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I just looked at how much space all 46 eps plus the update take up and wow it's 2.42 GB... with me only having an 8GB iPhone still that's a lot :D I'm still listening to the old episodes

I've been listening to a lot of the older episodes too. I'm a podcast junky but I gotta admit...this is my favorite podcast of all time. MAN I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO GET BACK.

And I love the long podcasts, heck...they could even go longer. I work 8 hours on week days plus the drive...that means a 8.5 - 9 hour podcast would be ok with me. lol

Guest DCAUFan1051
I've been listening to a lot of the older episodes too. I'm a podcast junky but I gotta admit...this is my favorite podcast of all time. MAN I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO GET BACK.

And I love the long podcasts, heck...they could even go longer. I work 8 hours on week days plus the drive...that means a 8.5 - 9 hour podcast would be ok with me. lol

while I agree mike and james's voices would be non existant if they did that