Suggestion for the next Podcast after WFP ends

SteveJRogers

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Just thought of a good one the other day.

Take the Berman-Braga era Star Trek Universe from TNG's "Encounter At Fairpoint", through the entire TNG series, Generations, Deep Space Nine, throw in First Contact and Insurrection at the appropriate slots, then Voyager and end the, ehem "Trek Through The '80s and '90s" with Nemesis.

And THAT would be the podcast.

Yeah I know all three shows went for the better parts of 7 seasons each, and an hour each, but it would be fun!

I would be all over a Star Trek podcast, but I don't think James is a fan.

I'm sure you can find someone here in the Earth-2 forums that can do a Trek podcast.

I thought the point of this thread was suggesting ideas for podcasts that would be hosted by Mike and myself.

I'm sure you can find someone here in the Earth-2 forums that can do a Trek podcast.

*raises hand*

I'm actually going to be starting a Trek podcast in the next month. It'll be similar to WFP in that I and a buddy of mine will go through and review every single episode and movie of Star Trek ever made, in order of release. (except the animated series)

I've also got a blog (separate from the 'cast) where I'll personally go through and review all the eps, in no particular order.

http://trek-reviews.blogspot.com/

While yeah the bulk of it makes BTAS' The Terrible Trio look like The Dark Knight, but it really is the first "Universe" so to speak for comic cartoons (Oh, Filmation had DC and Marvel before, but I don't think there were any crossovers with any of the segments). It still is quite beloved for those who grew up on 70s and 80s cartoons, so as much as Kevin Conroy and Tim Daly are your Bats and Supes, this is their version of Bats and Supes. And the stories did get somewhat better towards the end of the the long run of the series.

Yes I am talking about Hanna-Barbera's

THE SUPERFRIENDS!

Mike and James, you guys should do a podcast on all the live action superhero movies, new and old.