Underused characters

Missy

What comic book characters would you like to see used more often?

Black Tarantula: The two Daredevil / Black Tarantula one-shots I read last year (or was it 2007?) really made me fall in love with the character, and I really wish he'd show up more in Daredevil or in his own miniseries.

Echo: She's really served no purpose since being introduced, as far as I can tell, which is a travesty cause I like her a lot. She's fresh, and not overexposed.

Morph: He needs to get out of Exiles immediately.

Digger: Who? My point exactly.

Penance/Speedball: My favorite Thunderbolt in spite of the fact that he never DOES ANYTHING.

Green Arrow: Seriously. Stop jobbing him out.

Morph: He needs to get out of Exiles immediately.

100% Correct.

Penance/Speedball: My favorite Thunderbolt in spite of the fact that he never DOES ANYTHING.

100% Wrong. I hate what they've done with Robbie.

My current answers are both dead, so I don't see any massive turnaround, Vic Sage as The Question and Ted Kord as Blue Beetle.

Vic is Batman, with a whole heap of Eastern Philosophy and conflicted emotions, and Ted was just loads upon loads of fun. Mr. Miracle could use a bit more prestige, too, but I can see where they've painted themselves into a corner with Scott Free.

Edit: Creeper, too. But that's just more of my blind Ditko fanboyism.

My current answers are both dead, so I don't see any massive turnaround, Vic Sage as The Question and Ted Kord as Blue Beetle.

Black Lanterns.

They took one of the cornerstones of the New Warriors and turned him into a giant emo bitch.

I miss Speedball. :(

Ditto. What a nineties bullshit throwback. Grr...I'm tortured so I've got spikes. Grr...

• 2 months later...

On the DC end of the spectrum, Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld hasn't been seen since Infinite Crisis. I know I'm not the only one who thinks that she has potential, especially since she was kinda able to fight off the Spectre during Day of Vengeance. As far as Marvel goes, up until recently I would go with Northstar. Northstar is currently appearing in Uncanny so he might finally get some justice.

• 2 weeks later...