Green Lantern question

Missy

Since their are eight ring types, that means one could be placed on each finger. So the question is, could someone wield all eight at once? And if so, who will do it?

If it's possible, my guess is Sinestro or Hal. Sinestro because he's cool, and Hal because it would call back to that old GL cover where he had all of the GL rings.

Sinestro will become the greatest Green Lantern again though, they've been saying that since Rebirth it seems. Personally I think that as the GL corps changes at the will of the guardians (with the manipulation of Sinestro) he will once again become their ideal Green Lantern by the close of Blackest Night. The GL Corps will be semi-villainous and all the big characters like Kyle, Guy, John and Hal will split to the other corps.

I agree.

Hal and Kyle will go blue.

John will go indigo.

And fuck Guy. Orange, maybe? He could stay green, I guess, too.

Someone (not Kyle, please) could die, and go Black, too.

If Sinestro is leading the Green Lantern Corps I just don't see guy sticking around. I think he'd rather go yellow, he's wielded that ring before.

I have a feeling Sinestro might be the greatest GL soon because he will be the only GL. Hal would be blue, Kyle more than anyone is likely to swing indigo, Guy could very well be orange as it suits his nature and John could be, well John Stewart's probably a dead man.

I see Sinestro getting this title after saving the universe from the combined forces of the Red Lantern Corps, and the entire population of Korugar. Yes I know they're going to die. Sinestro will kill that entire planet because his execution will go pear-shaped and he'll see what it has become in his absence. With the Red Lanterns all wanting a piece of Sinestro, he'll have the Black Corps after himself as well. That's what I would do anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Since their are eight ring types, that means one could be placed on each finger. So the question is, could someone wield all eight at once? And if so, who will do it?

If it's possible, my guess is Sinestro or Hal. Sinestro because he's cool, and Hal because it would call back to that old GL cover where he had all of the GL rings.

I think that the weilder would die because there would be to much power for one man (or woman) to have. Either that or it wouldn't work because I dont believe there is a person with enough will power to use all the rings.

Hal's currently red.

I saw the preview for this on IGN. I thought the explanation was good, that

Jordan was never good at controlling his anger and was vulnerable to being taken over by the red ring.

What're the issue numbers for when Secret Origin starts/ends? It's been suggested by Preston that I pick it up at/just after that point.

29-35 is SO.

36 is part two of Rage of the Red Lanterns which had its own FC oneshot as the first in the storyline. It's in like its fourth printing at this point so you should find it pretty easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Question:

Can a Lantern only hold one loyalty to a ring at a time, or can certain types of compatible rings make someone a dual-wielder?

Also, if, for whatever reason, someone was switched from one ring to the other really quickly, would it have any detrimental effects on their person?

Question:

Can a Lantern only hold one loyalty to a ring at a time, or can certain types of compatible rings make someone a dual-wielder?

Also, if, for whatever reason, someone was switched from one ring to the other really quickly, would it have any detrimental effects on their person?

Those are things that haven't been revealed yet.