The DC Universe Original Animated Movie Thread

Guest DCAUFan1051

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TFG1Mike

Clayton Crain style Darkseid looks BADASS

Yikes that's Darkseid.... For a minute there I thought it was Apocalypse from X-Men ... :holyshit: lol

and yay a Green Arrow Short.

The celebrity-laden guest cast is headed by Andre Braugher (Men of a Certain Age) as the daunting Darkseid. Sci-Fi heroine Summer Glau (Serenity/Firefly, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) provides the voice of Supergirl, and seven-time Emmy Award winner Ed Asner (Up) reprises his Superman: The Animated Series/Justice League role as Granny Goodness.

Source

Well...bugger.

I'm excited to see how they adapt Michael Turner's art. It's really different from everything else they've done thus far.

I kind of assumed this is what the style is gonna look like:

100625supergirl1.jpg

I don't recognize that image from anywhere else, the only other time we see supergirl is in the DCAU, and that's definitly not from Justice League Unlimited... Unless I'm forgetting something else?

Source

Guest TFG1Mike

I can't wait for this one.... while I'm kinda looking forward to Under The Red Hood S/B: Apocalypse looks awesome from what we've seen. Must buy!