Is there anyone Batman can't beat?

Missy

I have the feeling we're going to get a lot of Batman v [someone] threads, and that's fine. This question, however, needed to be asked. This isn't a What If...?-type thread, so I don't want Batman v [someone] arguments breaking out in here. (I'll lock this if that happens.) Just state who you think could beat Batman and state why.

superman.gif

Superman: Given a rematch, and no kryptonite/red sun involvement.

spiderman.jpg

Spiderman: I made my case for him in the original thread. Spidey is stronger, faster, more agile and just as smart as Batman. Throw in the spider-sense and it's a done deal.

wolverine.jpg

Wolverine: Super-Human healing abilities, admantum claws and skeleton. Plus the fact that he is more vicious than Batman could ever be.

surfer.jpg

Silver Surfer: Need I say more? He could take anyone on this list easily.

Nah, once Batman discovered DD was blind, he'd find a way to exploit it.

Magneto would pretty much wipe the floor with him. Any heavily powered villain with a head on their shoulders could, honestly.

drq

But DD being blind, could know a whole lot more than Batman, all senses in tact.

I just thought about it, and I realized someone who'd definitly give Batman a hard time.

juggernaut.jpg

Juggernaut is virtually invulnerable. His only weakness is from Psionic attack, but he's protected by the helmet.

Even most of the X-Men combined have a hard time against Cain Marko.

But DD being blind, could know a whole lot more than Batman, all senses in tact.

But then Batman, by his very nature, shows up where you least expect him. He's stealthier than most, which always works in his advantage

But then Batman, by his very nature, shows up where you least expect him. He's stealthier than most, which always works in his advantage

How the Hell do you hide from a guy who can sense your heartbeat?! Wait! I said no arguing. Damn my own rules! Damn them to Hell! :grumble:

Screw it: I'm making a Batman v Daredevil thread.

How the Hell do you hide from a guy who can sense your heartbeat?! Wait! I said no arguing. Damn my own rules! Damn them to Hell! :grumble:

Screw it: I'm making a Batman v Daredevil thread.

:respect:

Note: My knowledge is mostly from Marvel. If my ideas lean in favor of their characters, that's why.

A few potential foes to consider:

The unfairly overpowered villans (Galactus, Mephisto, Darkseid) for obvious reasons. Possibly Thanos and Despero on there as well.

Superman: Without magic or kryptonite, Batman has no hope.

Magneto: As long as Bruce has iron in his blood, Magneto owns him.

Cloak (as in Cloak and Dagger): Cloak is a living interdimensional portal inside a cape, devoid of a solid form. If anything is thrown at him, it either passes through him or gets sucked inside his being. When Batman gets too close, he'd be absorbed.

Possessors of any extrasensory perception: In the case of telepathy, Batman's opponent would be able to read his thoughts and know exactly where he was and what he was intending. If they were powerful enough, like Jean Grey or Prof. Xavier, they could convince Batman the fight was already over. In the case of Spider-sense or Daredevil's "radar," I think it would still come down to hand-to-hand combat. I'd give the win to Daredevil, but Batman might be able to overtake Spiderman with great difficulty (the exception to the rule).

Silver Surfer: the Surfer might be the most overpowered hero of them all. No contest.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...