Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

JackFetch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

John C. McGinley is on of my heroes, as an actor. The guy never gives anything less than one hundred percent and is consistently a joy to watch and listen to. I highly approve of his casting.

I might be off on this but didn't he play The Atom in JLU?

Levar Burton is Black Lightning!

I've always wanted to be a fly on the wall when a black voice actor is informed that he's going to be voicing a black superhero named "Black Lightning."

Better than the look he gets when he realises that a white man beat him to the role.

Better than the look he gets when he realises that a white man beat him to the role.

What?

Nothing really, just that its voice acting, so theoretically anyone of any race could get the part, like John Stewart voice Phil Lamarr gave voice to Samurai Jack, but you probably couldn't get away with casting a prominent black animated character with a white guy voicing him. That's not an implication that any vocal artist gets roles based on anything other than merit, they usually hire the guy who is best for the role.

I don't have a problem with that, mine was just an off the cuff comment.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm buying this movie on the day it's released. That clip was awesome. This will be the best DCU DTV.

just noticed your avatar that should say gee willikers bub lol Yeah I'm gonna try to get it on Tuesday when it comes out but I dunno.