Transformers 3

JackFetch

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest TFG1Mike

I'm assuming that the secret that has been kept for 40 years part obviously will take place before the events of the second film. I am kinda optimistic about this film. With the recasting and everything plus there's no writers strike going on. Fingers Crossed. As far as this trailer the effects are nice, but it reminds me of the teaser for the first film.

• 1 month later...

I'm 28 years old. I have loved Transformers for close to 26 years, some of my earliest memories of my life are of my parents sitting me down to watch transformers on tv. When my first girlfriend and I broke up, and I was very sad I watched Transformers, and it was the only thing that made me feel better.

I do not give a shit about this movie.

The first film was fun, but I don't know if I'd call it good.

It was better than it had any right to be.

No, like almost any film, it had every right to actually be good. It's better than the second one. It's still quite poor.

If you can sit down and watch the film and get to the end without wanting to throw the DVD out of the window. The scenes before the Transformers showed up in the first film were crap. But it was fun, mindless fun.

Could it have been better? Yes, a lot better. Could it have been a lot worse? Yes, it could have been.