The Geek Cast Radio Network

Guest TFG1Mike

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

While I prefer Kyle Rayner, John Stewart becomes a great character in JLU. How many episodes will you cover per podcast?

well the point of my post was the fact that In Brghtest Day In Blackest Night.. the beginning of the GL Oath.

for JL 6 until the season finales... for JLU it varies. The podcast itself will only be 25 episodes.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm gonna update everyone on the shows we currently produce at The GeekCast Radio Network:

All Things Transformers

The Beast Unleashed Podcast (Beast Wars/Beast Machines Reviews)

Cobra Cast (launching soon this will be a G.I. Joe review show)

GeekCast Radio (The Flagship show dealing with overall geeky topics)

GCRNWarZ (A Geek Debate Show where one of us take 1 side of a topic and the other takes the other side)

Headshot (the rant show.... this is basically so we don't bitch and moan on the other podcasts)

MWIRE- Movie Week In Review (title says it all... we look at a ton of films)

The Secret Origins Podcast (our Justice League cartoon review show)

The TFG1 Podcast (80's Transformers Cartoon Review Show)

ToonCast (The Cartoons We Grew Up With)

ToyCast (We talk all toylines... this was originally just Transformers toys discussions, but we opened it up to any and all toys.)

I'm sorry to say Mike, while I do enjoy them both, G.I. Joe kicks Transformers ass. Can't wait for Cobra Cast, I'm off to hear the Go-Bots rants on Tooncast. PORKCHOP SANDWHICHES! :P

Guest DCAUFan1051

Here is a breakdown of GeekCast Radio Podcast episodes so far:

Episode 00- Intro

Episode 01- G.I. Joe Resolute Review

Episode 02- Star Trek Initial Thoughts Abramverse

Episode 03- TV On DVD and DVD Content

Episode 04- iPhone

Episode 05- Top 50 Geekiest Moments or Things

Episode 06- Xmas Episode

Episode 07- Decade in Review

Episode 08- Thoughts on the iPad

Episode 08.5- TFG1Mike's Thoughts on We Are The World 25

Episode 09- Why Network TV Has Gone Down The Tubes

Episode 10- Nash Bridges (Featuring Derrick Ferguson of Better In The Dark)

Here is where you can get this podcast as well as Headshot GCR and Headshot

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm sorry to say Mike, while I do enjoy them both, G.I. Joe kicks Transformers ass. Can't wait for Cobra Cast, I'm off to hear the Go-Bots rants on Tooncast. PORKCHOP SANDWHICHES! :P

Tim thanks for the support again... all I'll say is you had to live through the 80's to get the full fandom of either show. While I like the Sunbow G.I. Joe cartoon.. Transformers was always number one for me. I do not hate G.I. Joe at all... I just didn't watch it as much when I was a kid.

Yeah, I was raised in the 90's, but got the backlash of whatever 80's stuff my sister liked i.e- Inspector Gadget, ect. While I mainly know G.I. Joe from the Toy Line, I have seen both the transformers and GI Joe movies and they both suck in my mind. While I did play with G.I. Joe's, I was more into Bionacles than transformers. At the height of the Bionacle craze, I had them all. Now they are all in a box in my basement. I jumbled up all the parts once and it was too much to put them back together. Overall I have more GI Joe knowledge than transformers through the figures, but hopefully I will be able to learn more through your podcasts! :D

I just got to the Toycast episode Bionacle VS Transformers. After what I posted in thIS thread, I expect to hear you ranting about the "good ol' days" of the 80's and how "we young whippersnappers" of the 90's are dumb for buying into all these ripoffs. Seriously though, I didn't even know there WAS a Toycast until you started the thread, so far it's been a good listen :thumbs up:

Guest DCAUFan1051

I just got to the Toycast episode Bionacle VS Transformers. After what I posted in thIS thread, I expect to hear you ranting about the "good ol' days" of the 80's and how "we young whippersnappers" of the 90's are dumb for buying into all these ripoffs. Seriously though, I didn't even know there WAS a Toycast until you started the thread, so far it's been a good listen :thumbs up:

yeah... I haven't posted the ToyCast thread on these forums yet... I will soon.... and I'm not the generation that liked Bionicale... I don't think I ranted on them too much

yeah... I haven't posted the ToyCast thread on these forums yet... I will soon.... and I'm not the generation that liked Bionicale... I don't think I ranted on them too much

I just started at that point, after the go-bots I expected a rant. I was disappointed. -_-

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK here we go again with image choices.. this time for Episode 28- Batman & Robin... this first image is the soundtrack artwork... I really like the way the logo looks:

BatmanRobin.jpg

The second image is the icy bat logo:

BR1.jpg

the third and final choice is the Dreaded Bat Credit Card MUH HAHAHAHAHAHA

BR3.jpg

chose fast this episode will be up Saturday.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Episode 01 will be out tomorrow. I've decided for the time being we will use the art that is the first post of the thread here. We may do special art for some episodes but as of right now the Seasons 1-2 Art and the Season 3-5 Art will be it.