Wolverine

Missy

20th Century Fox has cast former Lost star Dominic Monaghan as Barnell Bohusk, aka Beak/Blackwing, in X-Men: Wolverine, sources reveal exclusively to JustJared.com.

According to Wiki, Barnell’s body changes into that of a humanoid-bird form, with a beaked face, bulbous eyes, wing-like arms that give him the ability to fly (albeit clumsily), talons on his hands and feet, and double-jointed knees. In mutant form, Beak also possesses heightened agility, and he may possess heightened senses and a lighter skeletal structure like the avian X-Man formerly known as the Angel (Ben Foster played this character in X3).

Monaghan, 31, be joining Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), Liev Schreiber (Sabretooth), Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool), Taylor Kitsch (Gambit), Will.i.am (Kestrel), Danny Huston (William Stryker), and Lynn Collins (Silver Fox).

X-Men: Wolverine slashes its way into theaters on May 1, 2009.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/02/21/do...ghan-blackwing/

You have no idea how much I hate Beak.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guys its official Scott is in Wolverine : The Origins. Scott will play

a character called "WEAPON 11" and will feature in the end sequence fight scene against wolverine.

This going to be massive for Scotts career, so lets spread the news.

http://www.scottadkinsfanz.co.uk/home.html

If you want to know what Weapon 11 is, they are clones of Sabertooth with both his and Logan's powers. Victor was Weapon 9, Logan was Weapon 10.

The above spoiler is only a rumor, but makes sense.

Guys its official Scott is in Wolverine : The Origins. Scott will play

a character called "WEAPON 11" and will feature in the end sequence fight scene against wolverine.

This going to be massive for Scotts career, so lets spread the news.

http://www.scottadkinsfanz.co.uk/home.html

If you want to know what Weapon 11 is, they are clones of Sabertooth with both his and Logan's powers. Victor was Weapon 9, Logan was Weapon 10.

The above spoiler is only a rumor, but makes sense.

THATS THE SAME POWER!!!

• 4 weeks later...
In a major scoop, XMenFilms.net have revealed that Scott Summers will appear in the 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' movie.

However, this does not mean an appearance by James Marsden, but rater a young version of the character will be played by australian actor Tim Pocock.

Story continues after the jump...

XMenFilms have confirmed the casting with the actor's talent agency, Meissner Management.

It's not clear how Summers will fit into the storyline, as it appeared the character first met Logan in the first 'X-Men' movie and then died in the third one.

http://xmenfilms.net/blog/2008/05/06/actor...s-in-wolverine/

In a major scoop, XMenFilms.net have revealed that Scott Summers will appear in the 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' movie.

However, this does not mean an appearance by James Marsden, but rater a young version of the character will be played by australian actor Tim Pocock.

Story continues after the jump...

XMenFilms have confirmed the casting with the actor's talent agency, Meissner Management.

It's not clear how Summers will fit into the storyline, as it appeared the character first met Logan in the first 'X-Men' movie and then died in the third one.

http://xmenfilms.net/blog/2008/05/06/actor...s-in-wolverine/

Heh, the producers really don't like Marsden, do they?!?

Fair point about where he fits in though. Granted, Logan has amnesia about his past, but just including Cyclops ties the films together a little too neatly IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
MTV caught up with Will.i.am, who revealed a bit more about his character in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, coming to theaters on May 1, 2009.

"

I'm a teleporter. ... I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere. Boom, boom, boom!" Will revealed. "My character's name is John Wraith.

He's a black Texan. He's not a cowboy, but his gear suggests that he is. He's just a badass who'll whoop your ass."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=7381

How many characters are in this movie?

Here is the IMDB cast list:

Hugh Jackman ... Logan / Wolverine

Ryan Reynolds ... Wade Wilson / Deadpool

Liev Schreiber ... Victor Creed / Sabretooth

Dominic Monaghan ... Barnell Bohusk / Beak

Lynn Collins ... Silver Fox

Danny Huston ... William Stryker

Daniel Henney ... David North / Agent Zero

Taylor Kitsch ... Remy LeBeau / Gambit

Kevin Durand ... Frederick J. Dukes / The Blob

Scott Adkins ... Weapon XI

Tim Pocock ... Scott Summers (rumored)

Myles Pollard ... Lumberjack (rumored)

Troye Sivan ... Young Logan

Will i Am ... John Wraith

• 1 month later...
Damn, that looks good, especially the stuff with Gambit!

Question: Why is an American General asking two Canadians if they'd like to "really serve their country"?

Because Hollywood thinks no one will notice.

That looks pretty sweet. But I'm saying this right now: if at any time a Black Eyed Peas song ends up in the film, I will leave and punch the first person I see in the face on the way out.

Oh my God.

I knew the name Taylor Kitsch but just thought he was an actor I couldn't place.

I have been drunk with Taylor several times as he was always hanging around a bar where I was in the house band. He loved our rendition of Passenger by Iggy Pop and can hold his liquor like few others.

I would have been impressed with Friday Night Lights had I been paying attention, but this is ridiculous.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...